Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Broncos Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

I am talking about they both hang onto the ball and seem to lack confidence when it comes to driving the ball down the field....deep throws

Yeah, I can see that comparison.

I actually think Mariotta is a bit more consistent with the midrange throws than JB.  Just not sure if Reich is not calling them or JB just not getting them out of his hands fast enough?

JB has not looked good today, though.

Just now, coming on strong said:

i  never saw a Qb hold the ball so long he makes the o line look bad .  aron rodgers gets the ball of in 2 seconds or less and still goes deep .  it takes brissett 6 seconds to hit a 10 yard pass

Guess you’re forgetting Lucks career...

gotta take the good with the bad yes JB holds the ball too long and doesn’t go deep just like luck wouldn’t go short but always threw deep and Also held the ball never giving up causing Turnovers y’all complain about it all idc how they do as long as we win as a unit 

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

i  never saw a Qb hold the ball so long he makes the o line look bad .  aron rodgers gets the ball of in 2 seconds or less and still goes deep .  it takes brissett 6 seconds to hit a 10 yard pass

Umm...no.  If you're talking about release time of his throws, then yes.  If you're talking about how long he holds the ball, Rodgers is the king of extending plays until his guys get open.  He scrambles around back there forever.

Just now, will426 said:

gotta take the good with the bad yes JB holds the ball too long and doesn’t go deep just like luck wouldn’t go short but always threw deep and Also held the ball never giving up causing Turnovers y’all complain about it all idc how they do as long as we win as a unit 

Not today.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I expect that Jonathan Taylor won't play (if he does, he won't be 100%) and Joe Flacco starting.    The Jags expect Even Engram to return, which is a big help to Trevor Lawrence.   This is tough to predict. The Jaguars looked halfway decent last week and almost beat the Texans. The Colts haven't won in Jacksonville in many years. There are reports that Doug Pederson has lost the team and they don't listen to him. I don't know how accurate that is.  If the Colts play like they did in week 4 they will have a good chance to take this game.    BTW is the stadium still known as TrEeverbank Stadium, named after their QB? Or was just for one game? 
    • I said yes he would be our starter in 3 years, even though it's way too early. Situations change fast like in 2012 with Luck/Manning. I don't think that was on anyone's radar in 2009. 
    • Thursday Night Football Buccaneers 27  vs Falcons 20   Sunday Football Jets 13 vs Vikings 20 Panthers 17 vs Bears 16 Ravens 27 vs Bengals 24 Bills 27 vs Texans 21 Colts 19 vs Jaguars 25 Dolphins 10 vs Patriots 13 Browns 17 vs Commanders 20 Cardinals 20 vs 49ers 29 Packers 28 vs Rams 18 Giants 17 vs Seahawks 27 Cowboys 20 vs Steelers 21   Monday Night Football Saints 20 vs Chiefs 22   10-6 last week **37-27 Overall** I think you gave me 1 more win. I switched the Colts last week 😑
    • I voted that he would be our QB 3 years from now. Only because to vote no means that if he isn't our QB after his rookie contract, then it would mean that Ballard failed in choosing him, we'll have suffered through 3 more losing seasons without his developing into anything (by injury or by failure), and he would therefore probably be replaced as GM.  And if that happens, then it's a full-scale rebuild from the top on down.  New GM, new head coach, new QB, new everything. And I'm just not prepared to predict that at this time. So -- sure, I'll vote yes.
    • It kinda needs an "I don't know" answer here. AR needs a lot of reps and experience, but nothing is certain. I think he's shown flashes of things very few QBs can do and I think his main flaws right now is his mechanics, trusting what he sees and wanting to do too much. His flaws SHOULD be correctable, but again, nothing is certain. The only thing I do know is he'll only have a chance at getting better if he gets reps.
  • Members

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 3,947

• pgt_rob

pgt_rob 1,054

• crazycolt1

crazycolt1 10,373

• JAS90

JAS90 0

Rookie
    • Aaron86

Aaron86 441