Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Crow Eating Thread

pacolts56

I will eat crow on the defense...they finally stepped it up big time. Very happy to see it. Only one game...so hopefully they can keep it up.

But why do we need a thread like this? Was there a thread after the OAK game? 

Besides, I doubt anyone was predicting the Colts would win a game like that (at least not based on anything that has happened so far this season). That's the beauty of football...any given Sunday.

This win is unreal but that is Colts football. That stop by Houston on 4th down was just priceless. Our O.Line is the best. TY is a top 5 WR in the league, Jacoby is just poised and just proved to me he can lead this team. Mack is a workhorse. Vinny was perfect and sealed the game too. 

Darius will be back after the BYE as well. 

• Like 4

Just now, shastamasta said:

I will eat crow on the defense...they finally stepped it up big time. Very happy to see it. Only one game...so hopefully they can keep it up.

Besides, I doubt anyone was predicting the Colts would win a game like that (at least not based on anything that has happened so far this season). That's the beauty of football...any given Sunday.

Yes there was such a thread after the Oakland game. And after all the whining and negativity the last week, this thread is more than warranted

• Like 3

Just now, shastamasta said:

People make threads like this to make themselves feel like they are better fan.   Let people enjoy it. It’s okay to be a pessimistic fan and optimistic fan. Aslong as we support the team and root for them. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This win is unreal but that is Colts football. That stop by Houston on 4th down was just priceless. Our O.Line is the best. TY is a top 5 WR in the league, Jacoby is just poised and just proved to me he can lead this team. Mack is a workhorse. Vinny was perfect and sealed the game too. 

Think about this, we did this with missing at least 3 starters on Defense. Moore got banged up early too. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

And they should come back home with all the confidence in the world. 

Not to wish loss on anyone, I hope our division opponents all lose next week and we take a firm division lead after a W against the Texans in two weeks. 

• Like 2

I don't think I posted on any prediction threads, and I thought we could make it ugly, but I did not at all expect a win. I'm so pleasantly surprised, especially by the defense and Eberflus (he's still my boy).

As for our offense, or at least the running game, they flat out imposed their will. That OL and Mack are slayers. And Wilkins is a legitimate backup who I hope continues to get carries.

Really sad for Turay though. I just hope that it's something that he can rehab/recover from next year. He was a huge part of our pass rush on the edge and guys will have to step up. I'm not a huge fan of Banogu but he has a chance to shine now.

10 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I am here to eat crow.  Lol. That was one of the best defensive performances I have ever seen from this team.

Just the way we like it eh Chloe?  When I saw Mahomes limp off the field not once but twice I was dancing like a madman all over my living room

Colts fans get used to this, this is what New Colts Football looks like!

1 minute ago, Mr.Debonair said:

People make threads like this to make themselves feel like they are better fan.   Let people enjoy it. It’s okay to be a pessimistic fan and optimistic fan. Aslong as we support the team and root for them. 

No its not okay to be a pessimistic fan, if being a pessimist means you % on the team incessantly. 

Saying they are gonna get blown out is not rooting for them.

Do you have a hater in your life? Do you feel like they are rooting for you?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, GoatBeard said:

No its not okay to be a pessimistic fan, if being a pessimist means you % on the team incessantly. 

Saying they are gonna get blown out is not rooting for them.

Do you have a hater in your life? Do you feel like they are rooting for you?

Coming off the loss against the Raiders and the 2nd half against the Falcons, there were plenty reasons to doubt this team

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I suck.....i have been really negative all week after the Raiders game.  I'm 1st up to apologize.  One of the greatest wins in Colts history when u consider what they were up against 

I noticed the amount of negative posts to the point that i mentally put your name with some of the other negative posters.

You are back in the circle of trust.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr.Debonair said:

That’s your opinion. Not everyone has to be the sunshine and lollipops fan

Which fan do you think the team appreciates more?

The pessimistic one that is ready to fire and replace everyone after one bad game,

OR the optimistic fan that supports the team during the good times AND the bad?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1