Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Crow Eating Thread

pacolts56

1 minute ago, jameszeigler834 said:

How much was Banogu out there didn't see him out there much.

Not sure the snap counts, but I saw him about as much as anyone else really, Reich and Co were rotating pretty much the entire roster frequently 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

beating that team in arrowhead going against that QB is just unreal. I can't see them losing more than 3 or 4 games.

If Mahomes is fully healthy, maybe. But not only is he banged up, but they took a beating on their DL and OL, we may have opened the floodgates up for future teams. Plus, we seem to make teams pay for playing us the following week, as win or lose, that team usually doesn’t play very well the week after playing us

• Like 2

Just now, csmopar said:

If Mahomes is fully healthy, maybe. But not only is he banged up, but they took a beating on their DL and OL, we may have opened the floodgates up for future teams. Plus, we seem to make teams pay for playing us the following week, as win or lose, that team usually doesn’t play very well the week after playing us

They have no run game

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ScotColt said:

Delighted with that result, crow tasting damn good right now. Bizarre how we lose to raiders at home and beat the chiefs away though lol. Never change Colts!

Raiders are also better than any of us gave them credit for they just beat one of the best all around defenses in the league.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, IinD said:

This is what Jim talked about when we moved on from Polian and Peyton.

This was the smash mouth type team he wanted. Shame Andrew left, but this is Pitt/Balt/NE type ball when they're clicking. You CAN win ugly in this league by grinding a team down into the 4th qrt.

I love it.

I love winning this way.  You could just see the will being sucked out of the Chiefs players.

Quenton Nelson may be the turning point for this franchise, when we went from a QB-reliant team to a smash-mouth team.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I love it.

I love winning this way.  You could just see the will being sucked out of the Chiefs players.

Quenton Nelson may be the turning point for this franchise, when we went from a QB-reliant team to a smash-mouth team.

Looked like NE's game plan in the super bowl against the Rams. As well as anyone who usually beat us in the Peyton era.

No way you can deny Ballard has created a nicely balanced roster. No names step up like they do for the good teams.

We aren't the flashy Colts anymore, but who cares.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I love it.

We just wore them out and beat them up. I could see it late in the 3rd Qtr. Our O.Line took over :thmup:

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Happy to chime in here.    I don’t think I made any negative comments about this game other than giving us an L when the schedule came out in April.

Today,  I told my wife the Colts were the nationally televised game and I thought we might lose...   bad....

Mahomes was scary good until he got hurt.

But we were really inspired.   We won the game at the Line Of Scrimmage.   We dominated.   Really proud of everyone.    Sorry to lose Turay,  but we will have to find a way... 

Really enjoyable game....

Congrats to everyone. 

Yea when Mahomes  was unable to run and twist around  and had to stay in the pocket  to throw he didn't  look the same.

• Like 2

Nobody cares about people predicting a loss. I have done it many times. It's the incessant injection of ridiculous negative overreaction into any thread remotely related to the game that is the issue. Almost like attention seeking. That what is hacking most of us off. 

I bet someone on here will get over the euphoria of this win and start prediction we lose next weekend..........

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Statement game tonight. I have to admit as a Colts fan this has to rank way up there in big wins that I have been around since 1984 and seen a lot of big wins. That team we beat tonight has a special QB much like Peyton was and we won on the road on top of it. The RFES even tried to take it away from us. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This win is unreal but that is Colts football. That stop by Houston on 4th down was just priceless. Our O.Line is the best. TY is a top 5 WR in the league, Jacoby is just poised and just proved to me he can lead this team. Mack is a workhorse. Vinny was perfect and sealed the game too. 

Darius will be back after the BYE as well. 

You pretty much nailed it with this response CBE. Covered all the bases & said exactly what I was thinking. 

1 hour ago, bestQBever said:

I did not have any faith in winning this game but WHO could've guessed our defense would do THAT to the MVP.

This is why I can't criticize any INDY fan who thought the Chiefs would get a W tonight. I had no idea our D was even capable of that. When the honey badger picked off Jacoby, I was worried. I can't lie. Pleasantly surprised. 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Locally it is on every news channel. This city loves the Colts haha 

You have a great read on this team man & Championship Football in general...What's required to achieve it. I don't live in the Hoosier State, but I respect your pulse on the Horseshoe. You know of what you speak man. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

Nobody cares about people predicting a loss. I have done it many times. It's the incessant injection of ridiculous negative overreaction into any thread remotely related to the game that is the issue. Almost like attention seeking. That what is hacking most of us off. 

I bet someone on here will get over the euphoria of this win and start prediction we lose next weekend..........

We can’t lose since we don’t play.

29 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

I just hate negativity so I agree. It is just always the same 7 or 8 people that do it. If they want to keep doing it, I will keep calling them out. That doesn't fly with me. It isn't many in here but a few where I see it is non-stop. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

Agreed. There's always a 'yeah, but' thrown into anything.

We literally beat the so called best team and QB in the land and it's like 'ehh, whatever (insert excuse here)'.

Can't even enjoy a win against a top 3 team in the NFL.