Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Crow Eating Thread

pacolts56

35 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

As the “ Old Crow”’ I’m obviously a victim here of a bias against friendly crows. I seem to be roadkill in this eating crow thread. 

Sorry my friend....I guess I could've title it the official dove eating thread but I get myself into enough trouble around here.

Anyway..... a tribute to crows everywhere who, like yourself, get the short end of the stick with this old cliche'.....

• Like 2

4 hours ago, pacolts56 said:

Sorry my friend....I guess I could've title it the official dove eating thread but I get myself into enough trouble around here.

Anyway..... a tribute to crows everywhere who, like yourself, get the short end of the stick with this old cliche'.....

Thanks ! That’s a good caw !

• 3 weeks later...

I am having trouble starting my own comment so I will use this format for today’s game with the Steelers...Very painful and I am having nausea after watching Adam miss another field goal to possibly win the game.

My initial feelings were to turn off the TV before the attempt because I had a bad feeling about it. I am a dedicated fan from Glendale Arizona and I will still be a good Colts fan.

Never will I be a fan of the team from  my home state.

Hey coach, I believe we could win this season’s Super bowl, but please have a good talk with Adam  because we need everyone physically and mentally healthy to do their job well and earn their pay...and keep us happy.