Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chad Kelly decision today?

Lucky Wolf

There is more to the story

We as fans cant see the stuff behind the scenes that the coaches can see.

The coaches and leaders that actually make this decision

It truly could have been dialog as, "Chad, do you want to be a 3rd string this year, or do you want freedom to chase a starting gig with someone else immediately?"

Maybe CHAD made this decision.........

On and off to better things!

Go Colts!

1 minute ago, MikeCurtis said:

There is more to the story

We as fans cant see the stuff behind the scenes that the coaches can see.

The coaches and leaders that actually make this decision

It truly could have been dialog as, "Chad, do you want to be a 3rd string this year, or do you want freedom to chase a starting gig with someone else immediately?"

Maybe CHAD made this decision.........

On and off to better things!

Go Colts!

There is nothing more to the story. You guys just have inflated heads when it came to him. With it being wed there is less of a chance a team takes him. He will end up on the practice squad.

Colts let Kelly have camp, then serve his suspension.

Note: conjecture follows-

Next they may have said, we are going to waive you. If you get picked up on a teams 53 man roster, good for you and  best of luck. If you clear waivers, remember what we have done for you so far, and then take our offer to sign you  to our practice squad.

Lot's of QB's are down, but who's system does he know and fit right now where he can be an effective backup in real short order?  This would be real schemes against the #1's, not vanilla base sets with 2nd, 3rd string, and PS/cut players.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

There is nothing more to the story. You guys just have inflated heads when it came to him. With it being wed there is less of a chance a team takes him. He will end up on the practice squad.

How do you know that?

You post 500 times a day, and you are wrong MANY times

I am saying it COULD have been that.....  You DONT KNOW (just like i said I dont know either)

Sheeze

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Makes no sense to keep him in final cuts and serve the suspension then get rid of him makes no sense at all.

They did him a favor.   Let him ride out his suspension.    I'm sure they tried to trade him,   they apparently got zero offers

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

How do you know that?

You post 500 times a day, and you are wrong MANY times

I am saying it COULD have been that.....  You DONT KNOW (just like i said I dont know either)

Sheeze

she is either wrong or is praising JB cause he threw a 5 yard pass that any QB from middle school to the NFL could make