Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chad Kelly decision today?

Lucky Wolf

4 minutes ago, Jared Jammer said:

Just checked Cam's background again. My point stands.

0-for-5.

He wasn't arrested for burglary and kicked off the Florida gators team?  He wasn't involved in soliciting his services toMississippi State?  I think your Google is broken

Well to be fair, a lot of the posts on here are about JB too & he is our starting QB. And they can’t uplift CK without tearing down JB.  Lord knows we wouldn’t have had 21 pages praising CK’s skills and all that he’s accomplished in his career...  And that old saying of “the backup QB is the most popular guy in town. Until he has to play...

12 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

...yet. 

There's a lot of emotions left on @Lennon1940's part to call this thing over... 

Nah, I'm over it. Not much point in pumping up a PS quarterback is there. It's out of my system...unless he's ever put on the 53. Then i'll be back to being as insufferable as I've been the past few weeks. 

We might can still win the division with JB and then we'll see what happens in the playoffs. 

25 minutes ago, Lennon1940 said:

Nah, I'm over it. Not much point in pumping up a PS quarterback is there. It's out of my system...unless he's ever put on the 53. Then i'll be back to being as insufferable as I've been the past few weeks. 

We might can still win the division with JB and then we'll see what happens in the playoffs. 

I'm guessing we won't see you again this year .   Say hi to your brother Jim.  

3 hours ago, EastStreet said:

His talent was enough to secure the QB2 job in Denver (even with the history)

Who was QB1?

3 hours ago, CanuckColt said:

I have never heard of Jacoby accused of being smart.

Not because it was never said though...

3 hours ago, coltsfeva said:

I agree with you on Kelly having a higher ceiling. But I’ll wait to see if Jacoby can make all the throws, before I say he can’t  make them.

Sitting under JB, Hoyer and Reich, can help him develop. I just see a diamond in the rough.

Maybe those of us who think he has Franchise potential are wrong but I’m just glad he cleared wavers. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him start in the future. How far in the future? Who knows. Rogers waited 4 years.

I’m still rooting for JB to have a great year. 

As did Leaf over Manning-

http://thecomeback.com/freezingcoldtakes/nfl/nfl-draft-peyton-manning-ryan-leaf-debate.html

I'm rooting for JB to have a great career, maybe with the Colts.

• Like 1

I do find it odd that the Jacoby haters compare him to other failed black quarterbacks.   To me he reminds me of a young Roethlisberger with his scrambling ability.   He has been too conservative.   I'm sure Frank , nick and the staff are working that out.    Both of his starting opportunities have come at the last minute.   I'm positive he will be very good

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Who was QB1?

As did Leaf over Manning-

http://thecomeback.com/freezingcoldtakes/nfl/nfl-draft-peyton-manning-ryan-leaf-debate.html

I'm rooting for JB to have a great career, maybe with the Colts.

Yep.  He’s got another tough game this week.  I didn’t realize the ATL pass defense is the best in the league after 2 games.   I’ll be happy with a win and very few mistakes by Brissett.  

3 hours ago, CanuckColt said:

I have never heard of Jacoby accused of being smart.

The devil you say!

ECx4gd-W4AA7nVH.jpg

ECx4gd_WkAIGeIh.jpg

The only person I've seen claim Jacoby is smart is Bill Parcells, and he's a deeply-confused 78-year-old man who may be in the early stages of Alzheimer's (which begs the question: have Bill Parcells and Joe Biden ever been seen in the same place at the same time?).

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Jared Jammer said:

The devil you say!

ECx4gd-W4AA7nVH.jpg

ECx4gd_WkAIGeIh.jpg

The only person I've seen claim Jacoby is smart is Bill Parcells, and he's a deeply-confused 78-year-old man who may be in the early stages of Alzheimer's (which reminds me: have Bill Parcells and Joe Biden ever been seen in the same place at the same time?).

The fact you can't Google Cams past and know how to post tweets just shows you're a hater.   Blocked

• Like 1

2 hours ago, buccolts said:

I'm kinda surprised this thread is still open. It's been a few pages since the last meaningful exchange. 

2 hours ago, PrincetonTiger said:

shut it down 30 rock GIF

36 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I just had a flashback to the Middle School Playground 

hold up stop GIF

shut it down 30 rock GIF

14 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

If NFL Network was aware of this thread would they do an investigation trying to figure out ( if they actually could  which I doubt  ) HOW IT LASTED THIS LONG ?

12 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

I am NOT going to increase the length of this thread!!

Oh...  wait...

3 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Thread closing in....

Now. 

• Thanks 6