Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chad Kelly decision today?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was told there was a 0% chance he would clear waivers.   

offensive post snipped...   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks man, I'm here working hard in my medioc

They were like he is the best QB since Joe Montana   Now they're like.   

Posted Images

There is more to the story

 

We as fans cant see the stuff behind the scenes that the coaches can see.

 

The coaches and leaders that actually make this decision

 

It truly could have been dialog as, "Chad, do you want to be a 3rd string this year, or do you want freedom to chase a starting gig with someone else immediately?"

 

Maybe CHAD made this decision.........

 

On and off to better things!

 

Go Colts!

 

   

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MikeCurtis said:

There is more to the story

 

We as fans cant see the stuff behind the scenes that the coaches can see.

 

The coaches and leaders that actually make this decision

 

It truly could have been dialog as, "Chad, do you want to be a 3rd string this year, or do you want freedom to chase a starting gig with someone else immediately?"

 

Maybe CHAD made this decision.........

 

On and off to better things!

 

Go Colts!

 

   

There is nothing more to the story. You guys just have inflated heads when it came to him. With it being wed there is less of a chance a team takes him. He will end up on the practice squad.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Colts let Kelly have camp, then serve his suspension.

 

Note: conjecture follows-

Next they may have said, we are going to waive you. If you get picked up on a teams 53 man roster, good for you and  best of luck. If you clear waivers, remember what we have done for you so far, and then take our offer to sign you  to our practice squad.

 

Lot's of QB's are down, but who's system does he know and fit right now where he can be an effective backup in real short order?  This would be real schemes against the #1's, not vanilla base sets with 2nd, 3rd string, and PS/cut players.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

There is nothing more to the story. You guys just have inflated heads when it came to him. With it being wed there is less of a chance a team takes him. He will end up on the practice squad.

How do you know that?

 

You post 500 times a day, and you are wrong MANY times

 

I am saying it COULD have been that.....  You DONT KNOW (just like i said I dont know either)

 

Sheeze

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Makes no sense to keep him in final cuts and serve the suspension then get rid of him makes no sense at all.

They did him a favor.   Let him ride out his suspension.    I'm sure they tried to trade him,   they apparently got zero offers

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jmac_48 said:

Honest question here: 

Can a player decline a waver selection, or a claim from a practice squad?

If they clear waivers they are then free to sign to any practice squad they want. Krishawn Hogan just signed to the saints practice squad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

How do you know that?

 

You post 500 times a day, and you are wrong MANY times

 

I am saying it COULD have been that.....  You DONT KNOW (just like i said I dont know either)

 

Sheeze

 

she is either wrong or is praising JB cause he threw a 5 yard pass that any QB from middle school to the NFL could make 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...