Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck Retires/ The timing of it all... (merge)

boo2202

1 minute ago, GoatBeard said:

So you're entitled to act like a small child and call people names?

Now THAT is absolutely hilarious.

Acted like a child how? Because I laughed at a response with little logic? Condescending yes I'll take that lol.

I called someone a name? 

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

This is Ian's take on this.

You know it's really unfortunate that things got leaked before Andrew made his official statement. 

I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I'm trying to understand this timing. I'd like to hear in his words why. 

5 minutes ago, coltsfanej said:

Makes him a coward to do what is best for him and his family, knowing there will be people like u talking bad about him and probably threats and insults for a while over this? And I'm sure he considered all this but chose to not follow what everyone else wanted but did what was best for his family... Yea what a punk. 

Easy to do when you're rich.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Ballard has been dealt some tricky starts to his seasons - Luck out for 2017, McDaniels bailing out on us in 2018, and Luck retirement in 2019.

Hate to say it but Chad Kelly looked like a starting QB to me today.

Well, we’re about to see just how great of a coach Frank Reich is

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

It is what it is. He could of done this before camp instead of springing it on people two weeks before the season. 

Or. OR.

You can get over yourself.

He put his body on the line on numerous occasions for some really bad football team. Don't blame him for a second and no one comes in here defending players when organizations cut them abruptly. Your take is 100% selfish as is any other similar stances.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Surge89 said:

Acted like a child how? Because I laughed at a response with little logic? Condescending yes I'll take that lol.

I called someone a name? 

Are you aware of what you post?

You called Andrew Luck a quitter lol

Easy to say that when you dont have to do what another man has to do.

Go get you a juice box, turn on your favorite cartoon and escape to your happy place.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, ricker182 said:

I'm not going to feel bad for someone that made the kind of money he did playing a game.  

I guess I'm just upset at the timing, not the decision.  

I get it.  

Should've decided months ago. How much could have changed?

I’m the exact same opinion. The decision is understandable, the timing and manner in which it was done is not and will never be forgiven 

• Like 1

Wow I'm just absolutely stunned :(  I'm at a loss for words.

I know Andrew gave his best for our team, even through all the injuries and everything he had to endure. Can we blame grigson for this somehow?  LOL

Where do we go from here? I know Jacoby is our starting QB now, but is he really able to take the team where we want to go?  I just don't know :(

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

You've never heard of Chad Kelly?

Played in the first 3 pre-season games and played well.     He's now your back-up.

And on the plus side showed tonight he looks like he can handle that roll.  It’s sad that he will have too but even without Luck the Colts are much better set at QB now than 2017 or 2011.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Ballard has been dealt some tricky starts to his seasons - Luck out for 2017, McDaniels bailing out on us in 2018, and Luck retirement in 2019.

Hate to say it but Chad Kelly looked like a starting QB to me today.

Why would you hate to say it?  Say it loud!  He looked great.  We’ll have a good backup again...starting week 3.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, JlynRN said:

Wow I'm just absolutely stunned :(  I'm at a loss for words.

I know Andrew gave his best for our team, even through all the injuries and everything he had to endure. Can we blame grigson for this somehow?  LOL

Where do we go from here? I know Jacoby is our starting QB now, but is he really able to take the team where we want to go?  I just don't know :(

Hate to say this, but all those trolls who said we should have traded him are probably rolling laughing right now

• Like 1