Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Adam Schefter's lastest Tweet

hoosierhawk

Yea, unfortunately that Tweet doesn't say anything definitive. Not only is it a tad old, but when they say "league source," well, that could be almost anyone. The source is talking nonchalantly about it, so it tells me they don't care about jeopardizing their job, so they're probably a low-level Patriots employee.

I do agree Kraft probably had Deflategate in the back of his mind, but all indications suggest to me that this deal was exclusively with the Patriots in mind. Belichick likely is retiring soon, as is Brady, and the Pats needed a young guy in place who knows the system, so they're giving McDaniels the keys. The question is are they holding McDaniels to an empty promise and just buying time? We'll see. It would be ironic if they throw McDaniels under the bus.

I'm not gonna go after Robert Kraft. My issue was always with Josh wasting Irsay's time, Ballard's time, & our fan base's time.

Krunk is right. I need to let this episode go. He's absolutely right I do. To that I say, I can forgive McDaniels eventually, but I never ever forget. 

Hopefully after this, they won’t be able to lure any good coaches.  I think they will be stuck with “bottom of the barrel coaches” as everyone calls them. Only coaches that can’t get on with the other 31 teams. It won’t be long, they will be the worst team in football again. I do remember the patriots before Bill & Tom. 

3 minutes ago, XxGoosexX said:

Hopefully after this, they won’t be able to lure any good coaches.  I think they will be stuck with “bottom of the barrel coaches” as everyone calls them. Only coaches that can’t get on with the other 31 teams. It won’t be long, they will be the worst team in football again. I do remember the patriots before Bill & Tom. 

Image result for come to the darkside we got cookies meme