Colts Working Out Multiple QB's Per Report

Restored

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I would of said McGloin

Nah, Barkley at least looked respectable, IMO, McGloin couldn't even move the ball well enough consistently.

However, if Brissett were to go down with injury, it would still be Tolzien starting and not the new QBs, they are just injury insurance at this point.

23 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I would of said McGloin

I never saw anything remotely impressive about McGloin when he was at Penn State nor the Raiders.  Granted I certainly haven't seen every game he's played, but in what I did see I was not impressed.

16 minutes ago, krunk said:

Hope they aren't preparing us for any bad news

Brace yourself, because Luck to IR seems inevitable at this point. No hope of winning division, not even in the playoff picture at all honestly, and there doesn't appear to be any winnable games left on the schedule, and on top of all that, the GM has put several pieces of the roster on the trade block. Long story short, Andrew's not playing this year.

2 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

Brace yourself, because Luck to IR seems inevitable at this point. No hope of winning division, not even in the playoff picture at all honestly, and there doesn't appear to be any winnable games left on the schedule, and on top of all that, the GM has put several pieces of the roster on the trade block. Long story short, Andrew's not playing this year.

Luck to IR isn't bad news tho we all know he isn't gonna play it might be something to do with Brisset we still have Tolzien if it's just luck to IR that shouldn't require us to look at QBs

5 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Luck to IR isn't bad news tho we all know he isn't gonna play it might be something to do with Brisset we still have Tolzien if it's just luck to IR that shouldn't require us to look at QBs

That's a good point, and I hadn't considered that he might be hurting. Andrew going to IR wouldn't be bad news, but being trade deadline, putting Luck on reserve to open up a roster spot makes some sense if they're thinking they may move a couple guys to acquire picks and maybe a player.

1 hour ago, Mr.Debonair said:

What a joke! Those names being mentioned have no business have no business in the NFL. None of them have had half the career Kaep has had

Even if offered, Kaepnerick will not sign with any team.  Why? because of his lawsuit for collusion he filed.  Niether side legally can now make a deal as it would be considered tampering.  Not to mention it'd destroy Kaepernick's case.  

19 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Even if offered, Kaepnerick will not sign with any team.  Why? because of his lawsuit for collusion he filed.  Niether side legally can now make a deal as it would be considered tampering.  Not to mention it'd destroy Kaepernick's case.  

That is not true.  His lawyer has came out and said he believes Kaepernick will be signed within the next 10 days.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2741704-colin-kaepernick-lawyer-mark-geragos-expects-qb-to-sign-contract-within-10-days 

Just now, DaColts85 said:

No guarantee he is signed, actually I doubt he is.  Just saying he can be signed and still wants to regardless of the lawsuit.

He'd have to drop the lawsuit first. Which I guess would be possible and then sign on to a team.