Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Working Out Multiple QB's Per Report

Restored

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, dudley dawson said:

Signing any FA QB besides Kaep is embarrassing.  Kaep or bust!

I think id rather lose every game over the next three years than sing kaep... I think he's an * and the whole reason for all the turmoil in the NFL right now (imo). of course I will always be a colts fan,  but I'd be very embarrassed.

It is the year 2021 with the development that for the last 4-5 NFL seasons the Colts STILL have the worst offensive line in the league AND that ( due to injury playing for the Colts from 2017-2021) 21 QB's have had career ending injuries every QB IN THE HUMAN RACE have advised the Colts they are not interested in playing for the Colts !!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, Swan Ronson said:

Would love if the Colts signed Kaepernick.

Even if only for the entertainment of seeing people set themselves on fire over it. 

Signing Kaepernick would be great -- if all you want is to be able to pick up some tickets for the price of the loose change from your couch cushions. 

10 hours ago, XxGoosexX said:

I think id rather lose every game over the next three years than sing kaep... I think he's an * and the whole reason for all the turmoil in the NFL right now (imo). of course I will always be a colts fan,  but I'd be very embarrassed.

That embarrassment wouldn’t last if he came in winning games. Think about much impact that would have in the NFL overall

17 hours ago, runthepost said:

That embarrassment wouldn’t last if he came in winning games. Think about much impact that would have in the NFL overall

let him go somewhere else, what kind of an impact are you expecting from the NFL if he comes in winning games? hes not that good and has screwed up the NFL, how would him coming back fix anything?

On 11/1/2017 at 7:31 AM, XxGoosexX said:

Born in Baltimore in 54, I've rooted for the Colts as long as I can remember. There was never a weekend without an NFL game on. Until the Texans talked of a boycott last Saturday.  Last Sunday and Monday, I listened to Vince Flynn spy novels on Audible Books. Never would've believed I would do it...