Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Seahawks Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, azcolt said:

Good job on the challenges but he has a GM to thank for finding a fine young QB for the price of a crappy WR. 

Agree.  Ballard has crafted a very good D.  The scary part is it's still early in the year.  If our corners can learn under fire I think we're going to be top 10.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, NFLfan said:

So glad we got rid of Walsh. The new guy Forbath is only slightly better. :( But I feel bad for Blair. Vikings fans never let him live down that missed FG in the playoff game after the 2015 season.

Oh man I remember that game. It was really disappointing.

3 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Agree.  We are playing Seattle in Seattle with our second string QB, 3rd string center, he has won 2 very important challenges, and we're ahead by 5 at half time,   Yep, our coaches are soooo bad.

Hopefully they keep it up

2 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

That was a good throw but Brissett didn't systematically look Thomas off, figure out where the subbed DB was then decide to throw it all in 2 second. It was a back shoulder throw to the outside because they were in man to man. If Collinsworth doesn't quit making up things to worship Brissett over then I'm going to pull for Seattle. Not really but I wish he'd just call the game.

Amazing post on a Colts board. The kid has had only a month of preparation and is outplaying Wilson. Any young qb with a half dozen career starts will make mistakes but given his lack of game experience and lack of Colts practice experience, this kid is one of the best stories of the NFL season. 

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This isn't over yet, we still may lose but I agree we blew that Cards game. We should've won that.

Key word "could" be looking at 3-1 we are only halfway through the game tonight but I am very impressed our run D has shut down the running backs completely.

9 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Agree.  We are playing Seattle in Seattle with our second string QB, 3rd string center, he has won 2 very important challenges, and we're ahead by 5 at half time,   Yep, our coaches are soooo bad.

I agree Chuck has made good decisions. Now over rule your OC on the up the gut 1st down plays.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This isn't over yet, we still may lose but I agree we blew that Cards game. We should've won that.

Yeah that was rough. If Brisset had been traded a week earlier and had the prep he has now, we would've easily won that game

3 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:
$5 says first caller tomorrow " Brissett is better than Luck"

No point in going there, but consider that this kid has about the same amount of game experience as Luck had mid-way through his rookie year — and much less Colts practice time than Luck would have had at that point. The great news for the Colts is that someday soon some team is going to give up some nice assets to get Brissett — after we are pretty sure Luck can last a season.