Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck hurt while snowboarding rumor

Ratking

1 minute ago, mahagga73 said:

I have a little different perspective . The fans that didn't just get on board with Manning.  The Colts were terrible most of my childhood, late 70s, early to mid-80s, early 90s. 8-8 was a dream season . 

I do too, that is why I am probably more tolerable as well. When the Colts moved here(Indy) in 1984 is when I became a fan so I have seen really bad = 84-86 before we got Dickerson.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

I have a little different perspective . The fans that didn't just get on board with Manning.  The Colts were terrible most of my childhood, late 70s, early to mid-80s, early 90s. 8-8 was a dream season . 

Since 72 here as became fan by watching This week in pro football. Lots of lean years. Perhaps another period coming up.

1 minute ago, BlueShoe said:

We live in a world of out-of-control media. What else should we really be expecting?

Tune in next week when we reveal that Andrew Luck secretly had a bionic arm installed back in January.

So true sadly. All you need is internet access to spread something stupid that people will run with.

Okay. You guys caught me. It's true.

It wasn't the beating I took because my line could not protect me. We faked holding me out of practices last year, because we knew I would eventually get hurt snowboarding.

Surely we thought we could let the linemen know about it and they would keep it a secret. Wow, were we wrong about that! And we would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those Super Uber driver investigators.

a8488bd145132c1f2203f3665580b831--indian

3 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

Okay. You guys caught me. It's true.

It wasn't the beating I took because my line could not protect me. We faked holding me out of practices last year, because we knew I would eventually get hurt snowboarding.

Surely we thought we could let the linemen know about it and they would keep it a secret. Wow, were we wrong about that! And we would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those Super Uber driver investigators.

a8488bd145132c1f2203f3665580b831--indian

Please just don't ski Andrew, we need you of this earth lmao 

1 hour ago, TheRustonRifle#7 said:

Why is a Colt's Offensive Lineman using Uber?   Lol..drank too much and to cheap to spring for a conventional cab?  Not finding any of this credible despite Luck saying he liked to snowboard in and old interview.

1 hour ago, J@son said:

Exactly what I was thinking

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Heck I was thinking Limo

You guys serious? Uber and Lyft are super convenient, lots of people use them, including famous athletes.

If true then I owe Irsay and the Colts an apology and blame Luck for not putting the team first.

But this is if its true which I remain skeptical.

Probably wouldn't even get to this point had the Colts been transparent to begin with.

57 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

Lets hear what the chuckspeak will be on this on.

Don't you think that giving this rumor any credence is a little over-the-top? Isn't that why these types of unsubstantial rumors continue to be created in the first place? We allow someone to get 15 minutes of fame because they made up an elaborate story.

What will the next rumor be? Maybe Andrew was hunting Bigfoot and hurt his shoulder falling down a mountain. Are we going to ask his agent, coach, and family about that too? Maybe Andrew tried to put away too many books at once, in the library. Maybe he fell in a manhole while walking at night in the downtown streets of Indianapolis.

Maybe we should use our collective brainpower, and believe it's highly more-plausible and highly more-probable that the guy got his tail kicked for nearly 5 years (in several football games) by the worlds best defensive football players.

Personally, I am going to side with logic.

1 minute ago, BlueShoe said:

Don't you think that giving this rumor any credence is a little over-the-top? Isn't that why these types of unsubstantial rumors continue to be created in the first place? We allow someone to get 15 minutes of fame because they made up an elaborate story.

What will the next rumor be? Maybe Andrew was hunting Bigfoot and hurt his shoulder falling down a mountain. Are we going to ask his agent, coach, and family about that too? Maybe Andrew tried to put away too many books at once, in the library. Maybe he fell in a manhole while walking at night in the downtown streets of Indianapolis.

Maybe we should use our collective brainpower, and believe it's highly more-plausible and highly more-probable that the guy got his tail kicked for nearly 5 years (in several football games) by the worlds best defensive football players?

I read somewhere Andrew was climbing Mt Everest and that is why he is injured himself lmao 

Luck had surgery in January. It's a 6-9 month recovery. He's at 8 months.

We all saw him get hurt in 2015 against the Titans. We know he missed two weeks with the shoulder injury following that game. We know he was limited in practice throughout 2016. 

I really don't know what's so hard to understand, to the point that crazy rumors would be made up about it.

Just now, Superman said:

We all saw him get hurt in 2015 against the Titans. We know he missed two weeks with the shoulder injury following that game. We know he was limited in practice throughout 2016. 

I really don't know what's so hard to understand, to the point that crazy rumors would be made up about it.

You have to quit it with all this logical crap! :) 

1 hour ago, Superman said:

Well I think its obvious...clearly pagano pulled a Tanya Harding on Luck so he could prove what a great coach he is by unleashing his secret weapon...Scott "the Arm" Tolzien

:D

Ps. I will be so happy when they cut Scott so I no longer have to mess with correcting autocorrect's changing of Tolzien to Tolkien. 

2 minutes ago, J@son said:

Well I think its obvious...clearly pagano pulled a Tanya Harding on Luck so he could prove what a great coach he is by unleashing his secret weapon...Scott "the Arm" Tolzien

:D

Ps. I will be so happy when they city Scott so I no longer have to mess with correcting autocorrect's changing of Tolzien to Tolkien. 

So far Chuck is failing so it's back fireIN :lol:

Just now, Boiler_Colt said:

That would be Soda Popinski. I played that game two days ago at the arcade bar. lol

That game rules! Tyson is beatable but you cant get hit by him by one time if you do it's over. You have to dodge every punch he throws then land every time lmao. I haven't played that in a long time but I remember the Hippo guy, you had to hit him in the belly haha If not you couldn't land a punch.

44 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Wasn't their a Boxer named Soda Pop in Mike Tyson's Punch out? He had like the funny spin punch didn't he?

42 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

That would be Soda Popinski. I played that game two days ago at the arcade bar. lol

C'mon guys, keep it Colts related......at least talk about Glass Joe.  Then everyone would just assume you are talking about the lineman.... or db's.....or qb's... or lb's...... or maybe some receivers....... :)

1 hour ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Was the Uber driver Rob Lowe? If not then it's bogus. Only when Soda Pop Curtis chimes in will it be official.

"Stay Gold Pony-boy!"

Loved that book & the movie...

Stevie Wonders tune also gets me every time.

Anyways, to tie this back on topic, Luck needs to Stay-Gold!!! & let Shaun White do his thing...

Just now, MackAttack said:

Snowboarding lol guess so. Im sure getting sacked 70 times didn't have anything to do with it

As a member of the state of Colorado, I can verify that Andrew Luck was in the ski lodge at Aspen. We were both taking ski lessons and Andrew wanted me to do a belly-to-back suplex on him so he'd flip over and ski down the mountain. Unfortunately, he got a lacerated kidney and many other injuries. Then, when I helped him back to the cabin, I dropped him on a pointy rock and that upped the recovery time from 6-9 weeks to 6-9 months. I apologize for being a fan and hanging out with my QB. So come at me! I still got an autographed Colts helmet, that's how great Luck is!

8 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

As a member of the state of Colorado, I can verify that Andrew Luck was in the ski lodge at Aspen. We were both taking ski lessons and Andrew wanted me to do a belly-to-back suplex on him so he'd flip over and ski down the mountain. Unfortunately, he got a lacerated kidney and many other injuries. Then, when I helped him back to the cabin, I dropped him on a pointy rock and that upped the recovery time from 6-9 weeks to 6-9 months. I apologize for being a fan and hanging out with my QB. So come at me! I still got an autographed Colts helmet, that's how great Luck is!

Still isn't worse than what this football team has done to him. Getting him injured is probably what he thinks the people who care about him are supposed to do now. 

2 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

Colorado doesn't get nearly as cold as Indiana. Snows at night, sunny during the day

Depends on where you’re at in CO, because it gets COLD at the higher altitudes. Where I live (about 6,800’) we have roughly a month and a half in January & February where it doesn’t get warmer than -10, & sometimes goes as low as -30. Denver doesn’t get that cold very often though, it’s more mild there.

2 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Of course you neglected to mention the chronic carpal tunnel syndrome you caused by inexplicably having him sign the helmet 2,000 times.