Jackson Suspended (Merge)

GusBus24

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Interesting.

I'm actually not all that surprised by this, if I may be honest.

Sadly, it seems the ones getting popped are the older guys trying to keep up with the young bloods. I get it. It's just unfortunate that we'll be without him the rest of the regular season.

4 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Very, very nice. 

Id roll with Geathers as a permanent ilb the rest of the season imo. 

Use Butler/Adams as the safeties ; do not start Green if you want any chance at a win please. he's not ready 

It won't be very very nice if Geathers and Robinson are more injured than we know.

6 minutes ago, PeterBowman said:

I know he's the vocal leader on the D but is it really that big of a loss?

Yes.  I know he isn't the player he used to be,  but we lose leadership along with a defensive captain.  He was the veteran who got everyone in the correct locations.  They will miss that most of all.

And of course,  he's much much better than Morrison or mcnary.  Wonder if we sign Nate Irving now? I would...he knows the playbook and could step right it. 

It'll be geathers and Ejax only if geathers is healthy..I honestly don't want Morrison to play but I don't want Mcnary to play lol..Morrison is a bit slow and can't cover hits hard but that's only IF He's close enough to make the tackle.. Mcnary can't cover nor play the run and kills us with untimely penalties....I call for AKEEM AYERS TO START WITH EJAX  if geathers isn't healthy that is May my wish come true 

7 minutes ago, Somewhere ovr the Waynebow said:

Yes.  I know he isn't the player he used to be,  but we lose leadership along with a defensive captain.  He was the veteran who got everyone in the correct locations.  They will miss that most of all.

And of course,  he's much much better than Morrison or mcnary.  Wonder if we sign Nate Irving now? I would...he knows the playbook and could step right it. 

may have too, but who'd you cut, DQ? or put him on IR since he has a "neck injury"

Losing Jackson was addition by subtraction. More Edwin Jackson more Geathers more Butler at safety I like our chances.

Our defensive line is 1 of our strengths any we might be getting Langford back so they will plug and chug in another linebacker.

Guess that's why the colts have been trying linebackers out all along they knew this was coming and have been planning on it.

1st a pizza guy now this he's gone at the end of this year if not now.

Could use a hybrid 4/3 that can move back to 3/4 to try to confuse Osweiler (Not hard to do IMO).  I am not seeing McGill on the field enough.  All the man does is make plays.  When you lose your best tackler, whether you like him or not...you will quickly how much you missed him....DQ was the defensive leader.

I don't agree with all of you guys that say it's the best news of the week.  Mine was seeing Green Bay beat the Texans in the snow.  Go Colts...short week to prepare.

Where is Earl Okine when you need him. :)  

12 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Is it just me, or have Colts players been caught with PEDs a lot recently?  Mathis a few years ago, Art Jones, DQ, LaRon Landry, and I feel like I'm missing a few others

Let's not pretend like Laroid wasn't a walking pharmacy his entire career. 

He's the type of guy who curls in the squat rack 

35 minutes ago, Grind Hard said:

Losing Jackson was addition by subtraction. More Edwin Jackson more Geathers more Butler at safety I like our chances.

Our defensive line is 1 of our strengths any we might be getting Langford back so they will plug and chug in another linebacker.

Guess that's why the colts have been trying linebackers out all along they knew this was coming and have been planning on it.

1st a pizza guy now this he's gone at the end of this year if not now.

Langford can't come off IR now can he?