Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which Colts game are you going to this year?

bap1331

Which Colts game are you most excited for?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which Colts game are you most excited for?

• Lions
    • Broncos
    • Chargers
    • Jaguars
    • Bears
    • Texans
    • Titans
    • Chiefs
    • Packers
    • Titans (2nd time)
    • Steelers
    • Jets
    • Texans (2nd time)
    • Vikings
    • Raiders
    • Jaguars (2nd time)

Its been a while, havent been on this board since the Super Bowl. Did everyone miss me and my polls?!

Anyways, what Colts game are you going to this year? Whether it is home or away.

I am planning on traveling to Indy for the Chargers game (cutoff date for my vacation is in September so I will be heading out to Indy last week of the month) and travel up north for the Raiders game (Anyone else going? Afraid to go into Raiders territory as an away fan LOL)

I haven't been to one since late 2013 when we played the Texans but if I go to one it would probably be the Texans haha. That would by my typical game since I have seen them a bunch of times already. The Jags game could decide the Division, that would be a nice one to go too. That is the last game of the season. I have seen the Jags a bunch as well. Those tickets used to be easy to get for many of my friends.

Going to the preseason game against the Ravens next weekend.  Mainly because I run in the Colts 5K.  If anyone wants to race me, let me know.  (I'm slow, you'll win)

Going to the Chargers game with my buds and the Titans game with the family.

If the weather is decent, maybe the game at Tennessee.

I'll be at the Chargers game since a few of us received tickets through work. I want to go to another on my own dime but trying to figure out what will work out best. Right now, I'm leaning towards Texans at home on 12/11 since it may be a deciding divisional game.

5 hours ago, Restored said:

I'll be in Denver with a few buddies for our guys road trip. If any members on here want to me up and tailgate for the game, feel free to PM me!

I'm still eyeballing the Denver game since I'm only 2.5 hours away, if I end up pulling the trigger and heading down, I'll definitely reach out.

Since I live in Alabama, last year I went to the Atlanta game with my girlfriend, my son and my best (male) friend. Although a chance for victory on the road without Andrew was considered a long shot, we won anyway, which is par for the course when I have gone to a Colt's game during the last decade or so! This year, the game I picked out will be on Jan 1 against the Jags, which means that my girlfriend and I will celebrate New Year's eve in Indy!! Any advice on where we should go to ring in the new year?

:rock::yahoo::headspin::applause:

2 hours ago, Dr. T said:

Since I live in Alabama, last year I went to the Atlanta game with my girlfriend, my son and my best (male) friend. Although a chance for victory on the road without Andrew was considered a long shot, we won anyway, which is par for the course when I have gone to a Colt's game during the last decade or so! This year, the game I picked out will be on Jan 1 against the Jags, which means that my girlfriend and I will celebrate New Year's eve in Indy!! Any advice on where we should go to ring in the new year?

:rock::yahoo::headspin::applause:

Not sure Indy's the best place to "get down" for NYE, but that game could have some intense implications if the Jags are even half as good as everyone (aside from myself) thinks. 

12 hours ago, colts1993 said:

Colts vs raiders in Oakland 

people are calling me crazy for going to oakland and making funeral arrangements.

Im planning on showing up with Raiders gear just to get into the black hole, then im going to tear it all off and show my Colts pride when they win.

8 hours ago, Lisa/ Loves/ Colts said:

Our beloved Colts vs.the K.C Chiefs.  We are so excited, the last time we were in Indy, we suffered through the loss against the Falcons.  We had a good time in Indy, but did not enjoy watching Curtis Painter on the field while Peyton sat on the sidelines.

oh gosh. That mustve been the worst season for any colts fans to go through. I remember being 0-7 and being like, hopefully Peyton comes back next game and brings us to 9 straight wins and we go to the Super Bowl.

Man Colts org does not like to update the fans on QB injuries like Peyton and Luck. I guess they dont want to lose business so they say they are week to week until the end of the season where they say they are out for the season. LOL!

1 minute ago, bap1331 said:

oh....i dont like opening game indy anything...LOL. Its always sloppy but maybe they will do better this time!

Been going up to the opening game the last three years hopefully the ritual will continue!  Lol!  Hopefully the weather will be kind to me!  Been there for games 4 times and the weather was not kind to me!  Rain, snow, cold and think it was the year before with the Arctic freeze!  Went to an IU game in Bloomington and walked 20+ minutes in -5!  Lol! Not to mention I slipped on ice in the parking lot and couldn't swim or lift weights for two months! 

I live in San Diego and have usually been to one away game per year. Last year it was in the poring MNF rain against the Panthers and almost came out with an overtime win. Will be going to the Packers game in Green Bay this year. Maybe squeeze in the Vikings game in December if I can.

13 hours ago, bap1331 said:

oh gosh. That mustve been the worst season for any colts fans to go through. I remember being 0-7 and being like, hopefully Peyton comes back next game and brings us to 9 straight wins and we go to the Super Bowl.

Man Colts org does not like to update the fans on QB injuries like Peyton and Luck. I guess they dont want to lose business so they say they are week to week until the end of the season where they say they are out for the season. LOL!

We bought our tickets for that game super early, imagine our surprise when Peyton did not play week one and every week after!  Nevertheless, we had a wonderful time in the city of Indianapolis.  I love that town!  We are super excited to see the Chiefs game.  I am hoping our boys wipe the smirk off Alex Smith's face  (you know, the one he gets when they get a bit ahead?)     Go Colts!!!

21 hours ago, Lisa/ Loves/ Colts said:

Our beloved Colts vs.the K.C Chiefs.  We are so excited, the last time we were in Indy, we suffered through the loss against the Falcons.  We had a good time in Indy, but did not enjoy watching Curtis Painter on the field while Peyton sat on the sidelines.

On 8/17/2016 at 7:19 AM, Narcosys said:
You need to make this multiple choice!  I just got my tickets for Colts @ Texans and I'm working on the grandparents to watch the kids so me and the wife can go to the Colts vs Steelers game on thanksgiving lol.

I will be there as well on OCT 16.

I will be there as well on OCT 16.

I had to get 4 tickets for my two kids so were sitting up in the 620 seating, endzone.

My family said that stadium has good views at every section. I'm going with my father and were seated in section 132.

11 minutes ago, jseg18 said:

My family said that stadium has good views at every section. I'm going with my father and were seated in section 132.

That's a pretty penny.  That's good to hear.  If it is anything like Dallas stadium, then it wont matter where you sit.