Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts re-sign Toler!!!!!! 2 years, 9 mil fully guaranteed

csmopar

I can imagine all the whining going on in this thread and how Grigson sucks, but IMO, I think it's a good move.  A bit expensive, but you still need depth.  If he can stay healthy, I still think he's a good corner.  Not great, but good.  

42 minutes ago, lollygagger8 said:

You deserve not one, but two gifs this time 

giphy.gif

cool-judge-judy-gif-955.gif

As always am impressed with your endless supply of gifs.  They don't help you with your understanding of the Colts or the game but they are a hoot.

I just happen to find that today is for amateurs.  It appeals to the lowest common denominator. 

44 minutes ago, jskinnz said:

As always am impressed with your endless supply of gifs.  They don't help you with your understanding of the Colts or the game but they are a hoot.

I just happen to find that today is for amateurs.  It appeals to the lowest common denominator. 

you really need to relax, have a beer, take a vacation, dang man, laugh a little

53 minutes ago, cbear said:

I can imagine all the whining going on in this thread and how Grigson sucks, but IMO, I think it's a good move.  A bit expensive, but you still need depth.  If he can stay healthy, I still think he's a good corner.  Not great, but good.  

not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Just now, Gavin said:

Glad I looked before I came into this thread........The Dolphins are showing interest in Toler having brought him in Thursday AND today for a visit

I hope they give him a nice multi year deal with some guaranteed money. Just need him to get to Week 10 on their roster.

5 minutes ago, Superman said:

I hope they give him a nice multi year deal with some guaranteed money. Just need him to get to Week 10 on their roster.

If I was the Dolphins I'd stick Jamar Taylor at #2 Corner with Maxwell #1 and see if Taylor can improve a lot on last year...I mean sure they can sign Toler if they want but he is what he is at this point in his career and he really don't belong on the field to be blunt, Stick Taylor at #2 draft a Corner and let them 2 fight it out with Toler as depth

25 minutes ago, Superman said:

If he were to stay healthy, what would we gain...6th rounder, ya think?

1 hour ago, cbear said:

this is too funny

24 minutes ago, Traines said:

If he were to stay healthy, what would we gain...6th rounder, ya think?

Depends on the contract. I can't imagine they're offering more than a one year deal, probably $3m at most. That's probably a 7th round value.

34 minutes ago, Gavin said:

If I was the Dolphins I'd stick Jamar Taylor at #2 Corner with Maxwell #1 and see if Taylor can improve a lot on last year...I mean sure they can sign Toler if they want but he is what he is at this point in his career and he really don't belong on the field to be blunt, Stick Taylor at #2 draft a Corner and let them 2 fight it out with Toler as depth

Let them sign him, Gavin. I don't care whether he's good for them. I hope they give him Janoris Jenkins money.

On 4/1/2016 at 2:16 PM, jskinnz said:

Your positive nature just shines through your posts. Especially how you address other forum members.  

Thank you for changing it up for once and not saying Dear God. 

On 4/1/2016 at 7:25 AM, jskinnz said:

I was walking into my office today and actually thought to myself about all the dumb threads that would be started because of the day it is.  Thanks for being predictable.

well it is a holiday.  do you call people out for being "predictable" on easter and christmas too?

On April 4, 2016 at 11:12 AM, lollygagger8 said:

Your positive nature just shines through your posts. Especially how you address other forum members.  

Thank you for changing it up for once and not saying Dear God. 

Your last line was priceless Lolly. lmao I can't lie. 

No disrespect intended toward jskinnz. A regular poster I read all the time BTW.