Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mind Blowing Truth RE PM Accuser

19colt

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Solon said:

Chick that accused Kobe of rape had mental/emotional issues, but nobody cared about that. Just some food for thought.

What have these cases have to do with each other? Kobe did have sex with the chick as you call her. She did have injuries from the alleged rape. As far as I know the 'chick' you are talking about has not had repeated lawsuits against Kobe so the comparison really makes no sense.

This situation gets sadder every day..

I dont want to trash this woman....she has her issues..

...its just the original 'claim' says he never touched her and then. 7 years later...he 'assaulted' her

..and those who just woke up to this story last month believed the exaggerated dirt.

Peyton just ran across the wrong woman... 

...and he cant talk about it anymore

Those Facebook posts of hers are comical. She's clearly sexually obsessive. It's like she says, "I don't like this person because *privates*, and you guys do not know *privates* because *privates* *privates.*" It's like reading an 8-yr old trying to prove a point with excessive swearing, only replace the swearing with sex.

3 hours ago, ReMeDy said:

Those Facebook posts of hers are comical. She's clearly sexually obsessive. It's like she says, "I don't like this person because *privates*, and you guys do not know *privates* because *privates* *privates.*" It's like reading an 8-yr old trying to prove a point with excessive swearing, only replace the swearing with sex.

Clearly obsessed ~  yet takes medical leave after being mooned because it was too traumatic.

Something doesn't quite add up..     or  did it add up...  $$$$$$$    All about the money it seems.

Wow! The sad part of this is that there are Women who actually endure harassment and pathetic trash like this Woman sullies their horrific experiences. I am one that always believes a Woman if she accuses someone of a horrific act as it has to be very difficult to tell someone of it? This person just crapped all over those who truly have been victims... 

1 hour ago, TheRustonRifle#7 said:

Wow! The sad part of this is that there are Women who actually endure harassment and pathetic trash like this Woman sullies their horrific experiences. I am one that always believes a Woman if she accuses someone of a horrific act as it has to be very difficult to tell someone of it? This person just crapped all over those who truly have been victims... 

This is the truth.  If the claims she is making aren't true, then she's really preventing real victims from being taken seriously.  Shame on her, if that's the case.  Harassment and assault are real problems (for both men and women) and faking it prevents the real victims from getting the help they need.

This is what happens when you try someone twice for the same crime with 20 years in between trials.  People forget, change the story, remember incorrectly, etc.  We have a statute of limitations for a reason and this story should have never come up without any new information.  It's one thing to cite the UT problems and include Manning's story, but it's another to outright re-try him (and UT for that matter) for what happened 20 years ago. 

Anyone can see this for what it really is - two people with the most questionable credibility with something to gain by dragging Manning's name through the mud.  And they're allegedly doing it in concert with one another.

7 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

This situation gets sadder every day..

I dont want to trash this woman....she has her issues..

...its just the original 'claim' says he never touched her and then. 7 years later...he 'assaulted' her

..and those who just woke up to this story last month believed the exaggerated dirt.

Peyton just ran across the wrong woman... 

...and he cant talk about it anymore

Yeah lol, I wish I could pull 6 figure settlements for having to endure what she went through

24 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

This is what happens when you try someone twice for the same crime with 20 years in between trials.  People forget, change the story, remember incorrectly, etc.  We have a statute of limitations for a reason and this story should have never come up without any new information.  It's one thing to cite the UT problems and include Manning's story, but it's another to outright re-try him (and UT for that matter) for what happened 20 years ago.

Its all about supporting the "movement".  It has nothing to do with facts or justice.  Its about giving advocates a means to display fake outrage over something in order to advance a cause.  That's why this story has festered on as long as it has.

9 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Its all about supporting the "movement".  It has nothing to do with facts or justice.  Its about giving advocates a means to display fake outrage over something in order to advance a cause.  That's why this story has festered on as long as it has.

Well, that's been a ramification, for sure.  I think the co-conspirators banked on that playing a part to get what they are after.  

55 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Anyone can see this for what it really is - two people with the most questionable credibility with something to gain by dragging Manning's name through the mud.  And they're allegedly doing it in concert with one another.

What's worse is some of the talking heads are just running with it anyways.  1070 the fan brought up this woman's penchant for lawsuits when this first came up, yet many others didn't even take the time to use google.

12 hours ago, 19colt said:

The truth is starting to come out. Fox (through Clay Travis) and twitter have been all over this. Maybe the big boys will finally catch on now:

http://bsndenver.com/the-mind-blowing-truth-about-peyton-mannings-accuser/

Ugh.... I know that I messed up by reacting to the Shaun King story last week or whenever when that was all old news. That was my bad, but...

C'Mon guys... There isn't any news here. No bombshell. 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Ugh..on. I know that I messed up by reacting to the Shaun King story last week or whenever when that was all old news. That was my bad, but...

C'Mon guys... There isn't any news here. No bombshell. 

11 minutes ago, Mrs. Misunderstood said:

Trying to quote @Carlos Danger but my phone is acting up.

I think this is news to some who knew nothing about this woman yet chose to accept her as credible.  

and without even questioning her credibility.  It's why crap like this is so maddening.  The acquittal is never as strong as the accusation.

26 minutes ago, Mrs. Misunderstood said:

Trying to quote @Carlos Danger but my phone is acting up.

I think this is news to some who knew nothing about this woman yet chose to accept her as credible.  

Yeah, true.

For those willing to accept it as credible, all I have to say to that is "come on people, even Jesus had doubting Thomas :) ". 

16 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

and without even questioning her credibility.  It's why crap like this is so maddening.  The acquittal is never as strong as the accusation.

I do think that a defamation suit is very likely against Shaun King and a violation of the non-disclosure agreement but first, the dust would have to settle. It might be a while before cases will be filed but trust me, Peyton's legal team is building a very very strong case piece by piece as we discuss this.

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I do think that a defamation suit is very likely against Shaun King and a violation of the non-disclosure agreement but first, the dust would have to settle. It might be a while before cases will be filed but trust me, Peyton's legal team is building a very very strong case piece by piece as we discuss this.

Yeah, it's not looking so hot for King or for Naughtright (especially if the phone call does in fact reveal Naughtright did it for any reason other than because it was the truth).  It's not hard for one to surmise that King's career will never be the same.  No major reporting agency is going to take a guy with a successful defamation suit on his resume.

20 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Yeah, true.

For those willing to accept it as credible, all I have to say to that is "come on people, even Jesus had doubting Thomas :) ". 

It just seems like silly season now. If the accusation is true, then all of these articles and lawsuits are a sad example of victim blaming...

If credible evidence shows that she lied, then that's the only evidence I'm interested in. The other stuff involving defamation and all that (on both sides) doesn't interest me. It's up to anybody else whether it interests them. 

and Jesus still has lots of doubting Thomases. The VAST majority of the world, in fact... 

14 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Yeah, it's not looking so hot for King or for Naughtright (especially if the phone call does in fact reveal Naughtright did it for any reason other than because it was the truth).  It's not hard for one to surmise that King's career will never be the same.  No major reporting agency is going to take a guy with a successful defamation suit on his resume.

They must all be sell outs then, like Jason Whitlock, lol :)

40 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Personally I think a more likely scenario is that when the dust settles on all this, the Manning camp decides to just let it die.  I think that opening himself or his family up for discovery and having to testify under oath is not the chosen path.

Here is my problem with this type of situation....the money! Why is there always money involved? It makes it difficult to have sympathy when someone accepts money. As a woman, I can guarantee you that justice would be my first priority if any "star" athlete were to violate me or emotionally traumatize me to the point that I call hotlines and miss work. I would not want anyone's dirty money, I would want them in jail and paying for their crime. When people accept money in these types of cases it leaves more questions than answers in my mind. I have a hard time finding any credibility when a woman (or man) is willing to take hush money. No amount of money would hush me. I would be screaming for justice from the roof tops! This woman took money from U of T AND Peyton. If money can fix her, in my opinion, she wasn't that traumatized. And why is an issue 20 years old even relevant? For the sole purpose to defame his character. 

20 hours ago, Solon said:

Chick that accused Kobe of rape had mental/emotional issues, but nobody cared about that. Just some food for thought.

Yep she continued to change her story and people ignore that. The only difference is Kobe had sex with her in this case Manning didn't apparently there was no physical contact at all.

It wouldn't surprise me if this chick(the one accusing Manning)was probably sexually abused/had mental issues in the past that went unchecked and it manifested to this if so rather sad. 

Then again its possible she's a conniving opportunist and the media doesn't care because it doesn't fit their narrative that PM is a sexual predator.

The damage is done and disturbing all around.

I wish somebody who has looked at ALL of this would stand up nationally.

but they are afraid pf the blowback from women's groups who are upset about real crimes and lumped Peyton in with them..

...There are those in the media who champion the cause of Ray Rice or Adrian Peterson.

Eventually someone will stand up for Peyton...

9 hours ago, jskinnz said:

Personally I think a more likely scenario is that when the dust settles on all this, the Manning camp decides to just let it die.  I think that opening himself or his family up for discovery and having to testify under oath is not the chosen path.

True..He has no choice......the actual case was sealed a second time and any further comment will certainly be followed by a lawsuit..

.....Eventually I'm confident that they story of how Peyton was the 'bad guy' will be trumped by the story of how he actually was a  victim of circumstance..

....The truth doesn't always win but the better story often does

9 hours ago, CF4L said:

Yep she continued to change her story and people ignore that. The only difference is Kobe had sex with her in this case Manning didn't apparently there was no physical contact at all.

It wouldn't surprise me if this chick(the one accusing Manning)was probably sexually abused/had mental issues in the past that went unchecked and it manifested to this if so rather sad. 

Then again its possible she's a conniving opportunist and the media doesn't care because it doesn't fit their narrative that PM is a sexual predator.

The damage is done and disturbing all around.

It is disturbing all around.

I was watching Law & Order SVU last night and it was about a situation similar to this.

Woman was a known celebrity chaser, party girl, and 'loose' and all that went against her when she actually was assaulted.  I don't think it necessary to try this woman by public opinion any more than it's called for to do it to Manning.  It'll still happen though.

If I hear one more person talk about her 'foul mouth for a woman' I'll scream.  you'd never see a comment like that about a man.  I suppose people think this is necessary to make things 'right' but, I still find it creepy

13 hours ago, ManningFANin FL said:

Here is my problem with this type of situation....the money! Why is there always money involved? It makes it difficult to have sympathy when someone accepts money. As a woman, I can guarantee you that justice would be my first priority if any "star" athlete were to violate me or emotionally traumatize me to the point that I call hotlines and miss work. I would not want anyone's dirty money, I would want them in jail and paying for their crime. When people accept money in these types of cases it leaves more questions than answers in my mind. I have a hard time finding any credibility when a woman (or man) is willing to take hush money. No amount of money would hush me. I would be screaming for justice from the roof tops! This woman took money from U of T AND Peyton. If money can fix her, in my opinion, she wasn't that traumatized. And why is an issue 20 years old even relevant? For the sole purpose to defame his character. 

Not going to lie, I could be bought.

2 hours ago, Nadine said:

It is disturbing all around.

I was watching Law & Order SVU last night and it was about a situation similar to this.

Woman was a known celebrity chaser, party girl, and 'loose' and all that went against her when she actually was assaulted.  I don't think it necessary to try this woman by public opinion any more than it's called for to do it to Manning.  It'll still happen though.

If I hear one more person talk about her 'foul mouth for a woman' I'll scream.  you'd never see a comment like that about a man.  I suppose people think this is necessary to make things 'right' but, I still find it creepy

I don't care about her mouth, but when you sue people right and left people are going to judge the validity of your claims.

FINALLY: https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/colleges/the-peyton-manning-case-is-distracting-us-from-todays-campus-sex-assault-problem/2016/02/25/cf5cfdfc-db34-11e5-891a-4ed04f4213e8_story.html

I wondered when we'd get around to the real issue.  I guess it's not interesting enough. But this UT case is important.  

The never-ending controversy over Peyton Manning’s backside has several uncomfortable tensions at work: factual uncertainty, failed accountability, and the urge to seek a correction now for something 20 years ago. But all of it amounts to a supercharged distraction from the real question: Why aren’t we talking about current events at Tennessee, instead of a murky one 20 years ago?

We need to be talking about a newly filed sworn affidavit from former Vols receiver Drae Bowles, who says that head coach Butch Jones told him he “betrayed the team” for helping a woman who claimed to be raped by two other team members.

edit:  I also think it's entirely plausible that this woman, regardless of what happened in the 'mooning incident' experienced harassment http://deadspin.com/how-tennessee-s-sexual-harassment-allegations-caught-up-1759118435

1 hour ago, Nadine said:

FINALLY: https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/colleges/the-peyton-manning-case-is-distracting-us-from-todays-campus-sex-assault-problem/2016/02/25/cf5cfdfc-db34-11e5-891a-4ed04f4213e8_story.html

I wondered when we'd get around to the real issue.  I guess it's not interesting enough. But this UT case is important.  

edit:  I also think it's entirely plausible that this woman, regardless of what happened in the 'mooning incident' experienced harassment http://deadspin.com/how-tennessee-s-sexual-harassment-allegations-caught-up-1759118435

Its entirely plausible for any female to be harassed in a locker room.  But the incident (or incidents) that have occurred under the current UT admin have nothing to do with the UT administration of 20 years ago.  They aren't the same people