Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mind Blowing Truth RE PM Accuser

19colt

6 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

You just hope that justice tempered by common sense prevails in the end.

Agreed.  

The trial by social media is a fearsome thing that has destroyed lives.  It is the modern day angry villager with pitchforks.

We should all want the truth. I do, regardless of it is in line with my suspicions and biases. I don't want anyone's lives destroyed by something that didn't happen or wasn't as portrayed.

I also don't want someone's life ruined because she's not the most credible person in the world......unless we know for sure that there was nothing but malicious unfounded accusations.

Justice 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Nadine said:

Agreed.  

The trial by social media is a fearsome thing that has destroyed lives.  It is the modern day angry villager with pitchforks.

We should all want the truth. I do, regardless of it is in line with my suspicions and biases. I don't want anyone's lives destroyed by something that didn't happen or wasn't as portrayed.

I also don't want someone's life ruined because she's not the most credible person in the world......unless we know for sure that there was nothing but malicious unfounded accusations.

Justice 

LOL- how true.

17 hours ago, Nadine said:

Actually I think most, nearly all here supported Manning.

I think there was one that didn't

Not sure how you count me but I didn't try and convict anyone

My thing is that I don't really think you can try and convict this woman, not completely anyway

No convictions plenty of shared blame to go around .

There was 1 obstinate fellow & a couple of Patriot fans that without question had an opinion that Peyton Manning was Guilty of everything under the sun including global warming it seems there opinions were made up & now they have a lil egg in there face so to speak .

I count you as an honest lady who's opinion I value even tho we may not always agree I can count on you for a dose of reality a differing opinion is a learning experience 

Intellectual honesty is a very valuable commodity something that is in short supply these days something I greatly appreciate ..

Thank You 

15 minutes ago, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

No convictions plenty of shared blame to go around .

There was 1 obstinate fellow & a couple of Patriot fans that without question had an opinion that Peyton Manning was Guilty of everything under the sun including global warming it seems there opinions were made up & now they have a lil egg in there face so to speak .

I count you as an honest lady who's opinion I value even tho we may not always agree I can count on you for a dose of reality a differing opinion is a learning experience 

Intellectual honesty is a very valuable commodity something that is in short supply these days something I greatly appreciate ..

Thank You 

Thank you, that's a nice thing to say

you and I have gotten to know each other a bit lately......(even though I cannot pronounce your username nor do I know where you got those fonts!)

I like that we can have back and forth without getting ticked off so, back at you!

yeah pats fans coming in here wanting Peyton manning to be guilty and wanting to give colts fans a hard time is annoying

Calm now though

Welp, here's a little more dirt on Naughright. This time from Peter King

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/03/01/peyton-manning-jamie-naughright-1996-incident-greg-johnson-voicemail

It all came as a surprise to Greg Johnson, a former University of Tennessee football player and college roommate of Manning’s. He tells The MMQB he was also in the training room on Feb. 29, 1996, and saw what happened.

Looking back, Peyton Manning might have benefitted from Johnson’s account of the incident before now, yet his former roommate was not deposed in the 2003 case because, Johnson says, he was on an overseas tour of duty and unaware of the stateside news in the chaotic aftermath of 9/11 and subsequent invasion of Iraq. 

But Michael Kohl, a member of the athletic training staff from 1995 to ’96 as an undergraduate student, said: “I’ve been listening to these talk radio shows and just biting my tongue.”

“She would often say things that would surprise you, made you feel uncomfortable. Sexual things,” Kohl says.

Barbara McNeely, who worked at the UT-Knoxville Student Health Clinic as the nursing supervisor during Naughright’s time there, described her dealings with Naughright as “rude and crude.” McNeely says Naughright included the nickname “Bumper” when introducing herself. McNeely continued: “She’d say, ‘People call me Bumper because I have such big ----,’ and then she’d grab them and shake them.”

In 2010 Naughright filed a lawsuit in New York State against the fashion designer Donna Karan after allegedly suffering injury during physical therapy with a trainer whom Karan had recommended. That suit was dismissed. The same year Naughright filed suit in Florida against a Lakeland restaurant and catering company, Deli Delicacies, claiming physical injuries as the result of slip outside the store.

Any Better Call Saul fans? Her new nickname should be Slippin' Jamie

Reached at her home in Lakeland, the former owner, Gretchen Anglero said she had been friends with Naughright leading up to the suit and had advised her on the challenges of her fledgling yoga business. That case was settled out of court for undisclosed terms, according to Polk County records. “This is what she does,” said Anglero, who closed the business in 2012 for unrelated reasons. “She sues people to make money.” Naughright declined to comment.

A week before the Super Bowl, a voicemail was left at the home of Peyton Manning’s parents, Archie and Olivia Manning, by a woman identifying herself as Jamie Naughright. In the recording, which was played for The MMQB, the woman uses coarse and offensive language, some of it sexual in nature, to describe members of the Manning family and threatens to “release all these documents” related to Manning.

It gets better

Additionally, The MMQB has learned that a woman claiming to be Naughright was in talks with a major news outlet before the Daily News article and, as in the Manning voicemail, promised to “release all the documents,” though when pressed to do so on numerous occasions, she changed the topic of conversation, according to a member of the outlet’s editorial staff. The media organization vetted the source and was satisfied the woman on the other end of the phone was Naughright.

If I'm Peyton Manning I am gearing up the legal train and going to TOWN on this piece of trash. After he sues the NYDN for willfull indifference to the truth and intentional malice in his defamation case and puts the paper out of business he should sue her for every cent she got in 2003 from the settlement. It's public record that her house is in foreclosure and she needs the money hence why she released the docs to Shaun King for the story. If I'm Peyton I'm going to make sure she never has 2 cents to rub together for the rest of her life while the government garnishes her wages to pay him back. Next time Slippin Jamie wins a lawsuit big daddy Peyton will be getting a nice piece of that.

40 minutes ago, bababooey said:

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/03/01/peyton-manning-jamie-naughright-1996-incident-greg-johnson-voicemail

It gets better

If I'm Peyton Manning I am gearing up the legal train and going to TOWN on this piece of trash. After he sues the NYDN for willfull indifference to the truth and intentional malice in his defamation case and puts the paper out of business he should sue her for every cent she got in 2003 from the settlement. It's public record that her house is in foreclosure and she needs the money hence why she released the docs to Shaun King for the story. If I'm Peyton I'm going to make sure she never has 2 cents to rub together for the rest of her life while the government garnishes her wages to pay him back. Next time Slippin Jamie wins a lawsuit big daddy Peyton will be getting a nice piece of that.

NOT here its stated regarding the above story relayed by

bababooey   use his  link for story

The entire piece from Klemko is worth a read. It's the best new reporting on an incident that happened nearly 20 years ago as Klemko interviews key figures involved in the incident and former associates and colleagues of Naughright. It also sheds a light on the difficult nature of really ascertaining what happened many decades ago.

New witness as above  Johnson , Peytons roomate ,now a cop, in training room at time of incident, supports peytons take on the situation 

short version of above

“Saxon walks in, and Peyton was the kind of guy who had to be friendly with everyone; he wanted to include everyone, from his teammates to the cross country guy. He says hey to Saxon and pulls down the back of his shorts, and I saw one butt cheek, and then he pulled his pants up. And Jamie said something like, ‘Aw, you're an butt.' Then I left. Thought nothing of it.”

Additionally Johnson said he "saw no physical contact" and Manning got "banned from the chow hall" for the incident.

“It just didn't happen,” Johnson said. “Later someone in the administration asked me what happened. They asked if Peyton mooned somebody. They said you can't do that with a female trainer present. Next thing I know, Peyton is banned from the chow hall. He took his punishment; as 20-year-olds we understood that you can't do that.”

Johnson is currently a law enforcement officer and reached out to Manning when the Daily News story resurfaced the 2003 defamation lawsuit. According to Klemko, he initially wanted to remain anonymous but eventually agreed to include his name.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25502133/ex-vols-lb-comes-forward-with-eyewitness-account-of-peyton-manning-incident

This woman is Simply charming.

/sarcasm.

Shame on anyone who took that story 3 weeks ago and ran with it, ready to crucify Peyton.  smh.

And as far as those that cannot type his name correctly,  I.e. Manninhgh,  I feel sorry for your pathetic souls.   Get a life.

5 hours ago, bababooey said:

It gets better

He's not going to sue that would just give them more publicity and keep this out there even longer. The damage is done you can't close that genie bottle.

People are fickle and the media especially unless something really damaging comes out nobody will care.

1 hour ago, CF4L said:

He's not going to sue that would just give them more publicity and keep this out there even longer. The damage is done you can't close that genie bottle.

People are fickle and the media especially unless something really damaging comes out nobody will care.

Seeing as the damage is done he might as well get her to release a statement saying she lied or sue the pants off of her.

26 minutes ago, bababooey said:

Seeing as the damage is done he might as well get her to release a statement saying she lied or sue the pants off of her.

After 20 years? Nobody would care he'll just let this story die. Besides they'll accuse him of putting her up to it which would be true based on your description. People already made up their minds regardless. Just let it fade away and move on I mean his kids will hear about it when they're older. Why let it linger any longer?

He's speaking now in Jacksonville for some leadership conference  hasn't really be referenced.

7 hours ago, bababooey said:

It gets better

If Manning got sue happy wouldn't that put him in the same light as her? He is not losing his house and he don't need more money. She has seemed to made her own bed so it might be best to let her lay in it. Take the higher road?

6 hours ago, Mrs. Misunderstood said:

/sarcasm.

Shame on anyone who took that story 3 weeks ago and ran with it, ready to crucify Peyton.  smh.

And as far as those that cannot type his name correctly,  I.e. Manninhgh,  I feel sorry for your pathetic souls.   Get a life.

I know that is annoying when people call him that and many Pats fans do on other site's. Pretty childish, about as dumb as me calling Tom Brady - Tom Shady because he was accused of cheating.

7 hours ago, Mrs. Misunderstood said:

/sarcasm.

That's what really hurts...No one in the sports media really cared about this.

The woman's rights group..didn't look into this story..they just made demands..

ESPN didn't look into it..they just ran with it...Peyton never touched her and, in the original lawsuit, she never claimed he did....and Dr. N. is a serial suer

Sometimes sports media is not real media

16 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

That's what really hurts...No one in the sports media really cared about this.

The woman's rights group..didn't look into this story..they just made demands..

ESPN didn't look into it..they just ran with it...Peyton never touched her and, in the original lawsuit, she never claimed he did....and Dr. N. is a serial suer

Sometimes sports media is not real media

I said in an earlier thread that a lot of sports media has become no different than any rag mag you see at the checkout at the grocery store. It gets truer every day.

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

If Manning got sue happy wouldn't that put him in the same light as her? He is not losing his house and he don't need more money. She has seemed to made her own bed so it might be best to let her lay in it. Take the higher road?

No considering he has a legit claim but he's not going to do it because it is bad press. And its clear this chick is mentally ill.

52 minutes ago, CF4L said:

No considering he has a legit claim but he's not going to do it because it is bad press. And its clear this chick is mentally ill.

What do you mean no? I was responding to the comment about taking everything this crazy woman owns. She is already losing her house. She evidently don't have any money left. What good would it do for Peyton to sue her and just keep this crap going? He don't need money. You said it yourself she has a mental problem so regardless of what the press has to say it serves no purpose. The truth is now being acknowledged and at this point Peyton doesn't have to be revengeful. Just because Manning fans are upset and now want Peyton to sue her and take away  whatever she has in the future does not make it straight. It was Payton who was wronged, not his fans. Did this thing get blown way out of proportion? Yes, but Peyton himself was partially responsible for this in the first place with his actions. He paid the two lawsuits so he evidently felt he was partially at fault.

17 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

What do you mean no? I was responding to the comment about taking everything this crazy woman owns. She is already losing her house. She evidently don't have any money left. What good would it do for Peyton to sue her and just keep this crap going? He don't need money. You said it yourself she has a mental problem so regardless of what the press has to say it serves no purpose. The truth is now being acknowledged and at this point Peyton doesn't have to be revengeful. Just because Manning fans are upset and now want Peyton to sue her and take away  whatever she has in the future does not make it straight. It was Payton who was wronged, not his fans. Did this thing get blown way out of proportion? Yes, but Peyton himself was partially responsible for this in the first place with his actions. He paid the two lawsuits so he evidently felt he was partially at fault.

No was in response to how this makes him the same as her. It doesn't he would be suing because he has a legit claim here of being defamed.

This chick is suing for financial gain nothing more.

But he won't sue because the damage is done and people will believe whatever they want no point in keeping it in the press longer than it needs to. Its also obvious she has problems and really suing her won't make him look good even if unlike her he has a legit reason to do so.