Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will this game vs Denver be Pagano`s last game?

LJpalmbeacher2

agreed..no chance he is not here till he end of the year

Yup, and if things get turned around wich is possible or even if we barely get into the play offs and get real hot he will be here next year too. I just think the players play to hard for him and really want to play for him for us to get rid of him

Give Irsay some credit, the RIGHT change was made and we saw the results.  I hope they pull this season out of the fire now and go on a roll and save all their remaining jobs.  There's little security in cleaning house and things could be so much worse.  The play calling, especially in the first half, was superior and (obvious I think) the way we need to go, short crossing routes to TE's., check downs to Bradshaw, running with Gore opening up some room for Hilton on big plays.  Been saying it for months and glad to see it play out today. 

If they play like they did tonight....Pags stays and we can win out...

If that happens, my question would be: Why keep Grigson?  Pep was "his" guy... Sure, this might just be a blip that happens often when new coaches are put in place and Denver is not NE or even Cincy by any stretch.  

PS: I can't wait to see Skip Bayless eat his words about Luck who is now 3-1 head to head with Manning.  

If that happens, my question would be: Why keep Grigson? Pep was "his" guy... Sure, this might just be a blip that happens often when new coaches are put in place and Denver is not NE or even Cincy by any stretch.

PS: I can't wait to see Skip Bayless eat his words about Luck who is now 3-1 head to head with Manning.

I agree...with all but the Cincy being better than Denver.

Denver is a better team than Cincy...and Cincy is my second favorite team behind the Colts.

I agree...with all but the Cincy being better than Denver.

Denver is a better team than Cincy...and Cincy is my second favorite team behind the Colts.

I don't know about that... they play later this year in Denver I believe so Denver should have a big advantage. But if it is a close game (home team generally gets a 3 point boost league wide) or they win outright, they'll be the #1 or #2 seed.  Let's hope #1 because even if we win out most likely we'll be the #4 seed.  I'd rather take a shot at Cincy at home than NE.  

he had another gaff today (should have had Pat punt out of bounds and at least he admitted it).... he seems to have coaching gaffs every game.  how long do you settle for bad coaching? If it was his decision and his alone (to get rid of Pep) -- then that's a feather in his cap...pep was atrocious at times.

If that happens, my question would be: Why keep Grigson?  Pep was "his" guy... Sure, this might just be a blip that happens often when new coaches are put in place and Denver is not NE or even Cincy by any stretch.  

He wont he will make excuses which is what he always does when Luck does something right. 

he had another gaff today (should have had Pat punt out of bounds and at least he admitted it).... he seems to have coaching gaffs every game. how long do you settle for bad coaching? If it was his decision and his alone (to get rid of Pep) -- then that's a feather in his cap...pep was atrocious at times.

I honestly think that was Pagano taking the heat for Pat. A punter in the NFL shouldn't have to be reminded on that. These guys are professionals. Pagano just wanted to absorb some of the heat which I would imagine the players appreciate.

Not sure about that: If Denver can win in Denver and holds the home field, they can beat the Pats. Peyton will need to play like he did against GB. I'm starting to believe the Colts have a shot as well, because I think they can run on the Pats. In the Oct 18th game, they held Gronk to 3 catches for 50 yds and a TD. I'm hoping Anderson is not done for the year, they'll need him.

Nobody in the AFC is going to beat NE which is very unfortunate.