Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Multiple league sources expect Colts to make strong push for Ndamakung Suh

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suh to Dolphins...I get it, but wouldnt that be tampering ? or is it that the Fhins were just saying they want him before the negotiating period started ?

Not sure. Perhaps Suh has expressed interest in going there and those in the know believe Dolphins are looking to sign him. But as of 12:00 EST, teams are allowed to contact free agents from other teams.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2015/03/nfl_free_agency_what_is_legal_tampering.html#incart_story_package

Federal , state and all the hidden taxes can easily be around 55% if you're high income here.

47% low-mid income, if you have high income you will increase as well, but in US you can earn a lot more before paying the highest tax then in Denmark, but we got some benefits from that.

47% low-mid income, if you have high income you will increase as well, but in US you can earn a lot more before paying the highest tax then in Denmark, but we got some benefits from that.

Danish ColtsFan here.

If SUH lived in Denmark, he would only have to pay 20% in tax. Due to special agreement or special rule, that would allow him not to pay full tax for the first 7 years he lived here, as he would qualify for this rule, due to his job.

The Colts are very attractive to free agents because we play in the AFC south and this team is on the rise.

we also have a great fan base, stadium and city

So dont count out any players that would not want to play for the Colts

It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside to think that but it's all about the $

yeah .. for sure an apples to oranges comparison. Your taxes are much higher but your government actually (from what I hear) does a great job in spending the money for the benefit of it's people. Here they pretty much urinate it down a rat hole. Plus you can avoid a lot of taxes if you set up trusts or deal in real estate.

Why would Suh go to Miami? They aren't a good football team.

Some of you need to get it through your head that it's about the money. Guys don't care about winning, it's about the money. Too many of you live in la la land where you think all these guys want to come to Indianapolis to play. That's not the case, they want to go where the most money is.

Players don't care nearly as much about winning as the fans do. It's their job.

Suh can waste his career in Miami if he likes.

As much as I want him to come to Indy,  Miami isn't THAT bad.  Tannehill, Wallace, Landry, Miller are all good players. They beat us last year, they beat NE this year. That's how you get a team better is with him joining them. On top of the 0 taxes and beautiful weather and lifestyle that a 29 year old millionaire celebrity can enjoy.

Some of you need to get it through your head that it's about the money. Guys don't care about winning, it's about the money. Too many of you live in la la land where you think all these guys want to come to Indianapolis to play. That's not the case, they want to go where the most money is.

Players don't care nearly as much about winning as the fans do. It's their job.

Miami isn't a bad team, either, and guys at that level think they can push the team to championship level. Don't underestimate the ego.

As much as I want him to come to Indy, Miami isn't THAT bad. Tannehill, Wallace, Landry, Miller are all good players. They beat us last year, they beat NE this year. That's how you get a team better is with him joining them. On top of the 0 taxes and beautiful weather and lifestyle that a 29 year old millionaire celebrity can enjoy.

It's going to be a while before the Dolphins can get back to the top of that division. Suh or no Suh.

It's going to be a while before the Dolphins can get back to the top of that division. Suh or no Suh.

he certainly makes it quicker, they dont need to get to the top of the division (which essentially means the top of the AFC). they just need to get the wildcard and have a good run.

he certainly makes it quicker, they dont need to get to the top of the division (which essentially means the top of the AFC). they just need to get the wildcard and have a good run.

Bills are next in line as far as I see it. That line is the stuff of nightmares. I don't see a three playoff team division in the AFC for a while either, unless it's the north.

Miami isn't a bad team, either, and guys at that level think they can push the team to championship level. Don't underestimate the ego.

It's all about ego. Guys want to keep one upping each other by getting the next huge contract, they justify it by saying "I have to do what's best for my family" or "it was the best fit for me". its funny how they always say those things after signing a contract from the team who offered the most money. I'm not blaming them one bit for doing it or saying they shouldn't but let's not pretend that it's about anything other than the money. I have a hard time agreeing with guys that pull their kids out of a school and a city where they have grown up and move them across the country to a city they have never been to and say it's "what's best for my family", no it's what's best for you and your ego.

Bills are next in line as far as I see it. That line is the stuff of nightmares.

Who knows. The Jets can trade the sixth pick to Philly for Foles and a ton of draft picks, they have a top D line, can pay for some better guys in their secondary, use those picks in the draft, and they would have a serviceable QB, good WRs in Marshall and Decker, and decent running game. So you never know. Either way Suh wants to make more money and live in an awesome spot like Miami you can't blame him as much as you want him to join us.

Omar Kelly @OmarKelly 40m40 minutes ago

And I've been told the #Dolphins are definitely in pole position for Ndamukong Suh, but the race isn't over. Still plenty of laps to go.

Omar Kelly @OmarKelly 4m4 minutes ago

I've been told the year 1 cap hit for Ndamukong Suh could be as little as $4M if the signing bonus is right, so stop stressing about the cap

Dolphins will NEVER learn how to structure a contract.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 40m40 minutes ago

And I've been told the #Dolphins are definitely in pole position for Ndamukong Suh, but the race isn't over. Still plenty of laps to go.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 4m4 minutes ago

I've been told the year 1 cap hit for Ndamukong Suh could be as little as $4M if the signing bonus is right, so stop stressing about the cap

Dolphins will NEVER learn how to structure a contract.

Lol @$4M cap hit. Then he'll be near $24M every year after.