Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dustin

Multiple league sources expect Colts to make strong push for Ndamakung Suh

Would the dolphins signing Suh to that kind of contact structure actually make them worse long term?

Given all the players theyll have to eventually let go.

Would the dolphins signing Suh to that kind of contact structure actually make them worse long term?

Given all the players theyll have to eventually let go.

If it really is going to be that bad in the long term just wait until brady retires and continue taking your lumps until then. stop contributing to the easiest road to the top seed that anyone has experienced year after year

yeah .. for sure an apples to oranges comparison. Your taxes are much higher but your government actually (from what I hear) does a great job in spending the money for the benefit of it's people. Here they pretty much urinate it down a rat hole. Plus you can avoid a lot of taxes if you set up trusts or deal in real estate.

sure we got some benefits, but somethings here are also very costly, cars especially but ofc theres pros and cons and its all different on who you are. 

If Suh wants the South Beach experience instead of a good shot at a ring, then let him go.

And Suh turns 29 in June, so we can't afford to give him a super-long contract.

How would he turn 29 in June when his birthday is in January? You can't seem to get anything right

You said you were worried about 17m sitting on the bench. How else would he get there?

No you are misquoting me. I don't think Pagano sits him because that is a waste. And if he does can he handle the prima Donna that will arise? Nothing but bad news imo.

Mortensen is reporting the Suh will sign with Miami on Tuesday for $114 million with $60 million guaranteed

Just got this alert. Hope he's wrong like w deflate gate. Also got the alert Chris Johnson injured in a drive by shooting.

sure we got some benefits, but somethings here are also very costly, cars especially but ofc theres pros and cons and its all different on who you are. 

office furniture is decent price

No you are misquoting me. I don't think Pagano sits him because that is a waste. And if he does can he handle the prima Donna that will arise? Nothing but bad news imo.

How did I misquote you?

I was reading that in Finland a person (wealthy) paid over 60K for a speeding ticket as it was based on his income.

I was reading that in Finland a person (wealthy) paid over 60K for a speeding ticket as it was based on his income.

damn thats alot, in Denmark the speeding tickets are fixed (double roadwork) min 200$ and up depends on % , but if you drink and drive you get a fine of 1 month salary including loss of driving license 2 years and prison depend on how much you drank. (first time) if you getting stopped for the 3rd time I think you loose it for like 10 years and 40 days in jail

damn thats alot, in Denmark the speeding tickets are fixed (double roadwork) min 200$ and up depends on % , but if you drink and drive you get a fine of 1 month salary including loss of driving license 2 years and prison depend on how much you drank. (first time) if you getting stopped for the 3rd time I think you loose it for like 10 years and 40 days in jail

Interesting