Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Winston Guy

Dustin

Winston Guy started the Jaguars first three games, was benched and played just one play against San Diego and gave up a touchdown pass to Eddie Royal. And then the Jaguars cut him. Then we signed him to our practice squad. 

He is now with his third team in the last three years.

Hopefully the guy is legit and is back on track. 

Winston Guy started the Jaguars first three games, was benched and played just one play against San Diego and gave up a touchdown pass to Eddie Royal. And then the Jaguars cut him. Then we signed him to our practice squad.

He is now with his third team in the last three years.

Hopefully the guy is legit and is back on track.

sure sounds like it......

Winston Guy started the Jaguars first three games, was benched and played just one play against San Diego and gave up a touchdown pass to Eddie Royal. And then the Jaguars cut him.

He is now with his third team in the last three years as he attempts to get his career back on track.

Hopefully the guy is legit. 

He was at UK

This better mean he's a part of the long term plan as a backup safety and special teams player. We cant be doing this again this offseason. We need to add some studs, and we need to add some playmakers if we want to take that next step. We can add some good players and be a juggernaut, or we can throw players like Guy in there and be about the same as this season, which is pretty good, but not great.

This better mean he's a part of the long term plan as a backup safety and special teams player. We cant be doing this again this offseason. We need to add some studs, and we need to add some playmakers if we want to take that next step. We can add some good players and be a juggernaut, or we can throw players like Guy in there and be about the same as this season, which is pretty good, but not great.

This offseason is just barely getting started. Just sit back and enjoy the ride, man.

Just how does a play maker start making plays? Maybe playing and given the chance? To automatically think he can't play is yet to be seen.

Well I also remember him at UK, IMO he wasn't impressive there, A lot of guys have size and athleticism, but you have to put it together.

Definitely put him on the "hands" team.

Oh, wait...

lol..everyone makes mistakes and blows a chance for a big play at SOME point in their career..for him it wasn't on the defensive side of the ball! So I still have belief in my statement! But clever word play I must admit, lol

(for the record I start him at FS on madden, he intercepts a lot of passes for me..his catch rating is 70 on the game,pretty high if you ask me)  :thmup: