Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I honestly think Seattle has no chance in the superbowl

bestQBever

Thomas has a dislocated shoulder, Sherman has an injured elbow. Wilson is playing like garbage. Brady is gonna get his 4th ring and now that I've had some time to think about it...I don't mind it. Luck is gonna get compared to Wilson for the rest of his career. We would have nothing on Wilson if he gets another ring. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm still rooting against the Patriots. Russell Wilson is a class act imo. He was even tearing up at the end of the game, thanking God. Him and some of his teammates were kneeling on the ground in prayer after the game. All Tom Brady did was post that bad Photoshop pic of himself riding a Colts logo, fist pump, and laugh a lot on the sidelines.

One of these two QB's is more mature than the other. Hmm...

Its odd how we changed,,,NE barely escaped at home against Baltimore while Seattle won over Carolina by double digits

..and Seattle became the favorite

...Now..Seattle lucks by Green bay while NE pounds the Colts,,,and NE is favored..

///I'm not sure..the picture keeps changing..but I'd take Brady over Russell Wilson...even though perfect 70 degree weather favors the faster SeaHawks.

Its a good matchup

No, I'm still rooting against the Patriots. Russell Wilson is a class act imo. He was even tearing up at the end of the game, thanking God. Him and some of his teammates were kneeling on the ground in prayer after the game. All Tom Brady did was post that bad Photoshop pic of himself riding a Colts logo, fist pump, and laugh a lot on the sidelines.

Even though I don't like the Seahawks as a whole, and I think Wilson is criminally overrated, the guy is a class act. Well spoken and very humble.

As for the game, I'm 50/50. BB will take away SEA's best player like he does with every team. In this case, Lynch. Although I'm not sure you can gameplan for a guy being able to drag five defenders with him.

Moose..

Wilson seems so out of place on that team personality and behavior-wise..he's the only likeabe thing about them..

Pretty much. I can't stand the coach, beast mode's antics (though a great player, he acts like a child.) Ditto for Sherman.

Wilson really stands out a great overall guy and doesn't act like a total *.

Seattle has a chance. lol. They are the defending champs and will be favored to win. I do like how the Pats match up though especially vs their offense. The Pats can do exactly what GB did yesterday and maybe do it even better. I also believe Brady will score TDs in the red zone instead of FGs like Rodgers. It will be a battle royal for sure. Expect a close one that comes down to the end.

The Seahawks, a team that rarely turns the ball over, turned it over five times and still found a way to win the game. They may not have a turnover binge like that again for the rest of Pete Carroll's career.

There's a reason that the Seahawks haven't lost a game by double digits in 63 straight games. They never stop fighting. I expect a very close game in the Super Bowl but to beat them takes a full four quarters and the Packers found that out the hard way. They definitely won't roll over like the Colts did.

The Seahawks, a team that rarely turns the ball over, turned it over five times and still found a way to win the game. They may not have a turnover binge like that again for the rest of Pete Carroll's career.

There's a reason that the Seahawks haven't lost a game by double digits in 63 straight games. They never stop fighting. I expect a very close game in the Super Bowl but to beat them takes a full four quarters and the Packers found that out the hard way. They definitely won't roll over like the Colts did.

Credit to Seattle for battling, but I really thought GB blew the end of that game. They went ultra conservative running Lacy for loss after loss the second to last drive and then for some reason Matthews left the game the final two drives but then came back in OT. Have no idea why. Have not heard he was injured or anything.

Credit to Seattle for battling, but I really thought GB blew the end of that game. They went ultra conservative running Lacy for loss after loss the second to last drive and then for some reason Matthews left the game the final two drives but then came back in OT. Have no idea why. Have not heard he was injured or anything.

I thought McCarthy was gutless pretty much the whole game starting with kicking FGs from the one. When a team keeps turning the ball over to you you've got to go for the jugular, and he never did. You can't play to not lose in Seattle.

Anyway, the Seahawks turned the ball over only 14 times all season and Wilson had only 7 picks so I don't expect anything like a similar turnover fest in the Super Bowl.

I thought MCCarthy was gutless pretty much the whole game starting with kicking FGs from the one. When a team keeps turning the ball over to you you've got to go for the jugular, and he never did. You can't play to not lose in Seattle and he did.

Anyway, the Seahawks turned the ball over only 14 times all season and Wilson had only 7 picks so I don't expect anything like a similar turnover fest in the Super Bowl.

Yeah. I do think the Pack was trying to score TDs but the Seattle D was too tough in the red zone. The Pats did the same thing to them when they played - held them to 5 FG attempts.

In terms of the Seattle O, the Pats can easily employ the same game plan as GB did and force Wilson into another bad game. I see Jaime Collins in the Ryan Matthews role spying Wilson and then man up on the receivers. I am not saying Wilson will throw that many picks but NE can stop the offense. Match ups are in their favor there. Then the Pats O I have to believe will cash in more TDs in the red zone than the Packers. Still, I think it will be a nail biter. Glad both teams made it as they are the two best teams in football, the number one seeds. Can't ask for more. You must have been sky high yesterday after that win. I was so jacked up because the ending as so awesome that I had a tough time transitioning to the Pats game and that is my team. lol.

Seattle has a chance. lol. They are the defending champs and will be favored to win. I do like how the Pats match up though especially vs their offense. The Pats can do exactly what GB did yesterday and maybe do it even better. I also believe Brady will score TDs in the red zone instead of FGs like Rodgers. It will be a battle royal for sure. Expect a close one that comes down to the end.

what are the odds of Seattle having 5 turnovers on consecutive games?. Seattle turnovers gave GB cushion.

Average starting position in first half for GB was at Seattle 45.

Yeah. I do think the Pack was trying to score TDs but the Seattle D was too tough in the red zone. The Pats did the same thing to them when they played - held them to 5 FG attempts.

In terms of the Seattle O, the Pats can easily employ the same game plan as GB did and force Wilson into another bad game. I see Jaime Collins in the Ryan Matthews role spying Wilson and then man up on the receivers. I am not saying Wilson will throw that many picks but NE can stop the offense. Match ups are in their favor there. Then the Pats O I have to believe will cash in more TDs in the red zone than the Packers. Still, I think it will be a nail biter. Glad both teams made it as they are the two best teams in football, the number one seeds. Can't ask for more. You must have been sky high yesterday after that win. I was so jacked up because the ending as so awesome that I had a tough time transitioning to the Pats game and that is my team. lol.

Everyone puts spies on Wilson so that's nothing new. The Packers didn't really do anything different defensively that they hadn't seen before, the offense just executed poorly for much of the game. Two of Wilson's picks bounced off of Kearse's hands but the other two were just bad throws he hadn't made all year. The Seahawks were the fourth most efficient offense in the league by DVOA so I expect a much better performance by them in the SB. Wilson had thrown only one pick in his previous six playoff games so he should bounce back to being the ultra-efficient QB he's been through most of his career.

But, yeah, that was an amazing finish and I still haven't come down from it!

what are the odds of Seattle having 5 turnovers on consecutive games?. Seattle turnovers gave GB cushion.

Average starting position in first half for GB was at Seattle 45.

I would think low odds BUT Pats are the number one defense in forcing TOs - got three last night.

IF Pats get the lead like GB did they won't choke it away. I feel very confident in that.

I would think low odds BUT Pats are the number one defense in forcing TOs - got three last night.

IF Pats get the lead like GB did they won't choke it away. I feel very confident in that.

Getting 3 against Andrew Luck is not an achievement.

I highly doubt Pats will be in a position GB was.

Russell will be playing much different and there is Beast mode.

Getting 3 against Andrew Luck is not an achievement.

I highly doubt Pats will be in a position GB was.

Russell will be playing much different and there is Beast mode.

NE has a better defense than GB.

Probably moot though as I don't think we need turnovers as we can get stops.

Bill will take away Lynch. He always takes away offenses number one strength.

Except Lynch is a running back and if you put your resources to stop one guy, it will open up for others and Wilson can run.

i think will be a blowout seahawks be hard for pats cause seahawks can get pressure with just 4 i see the defense trying to set a statement like they did with peyton will be interesting to see cam on gronk tho but i dont really care who wins for the first time in so long i may not actually watch the superbowl 

I despise both these teams, The cocky, yappy loud mouth Seahawks with worse fans that think they are the best team in the history because they won 1 superbowl, and a QB that is mediocre but looks like a superstar because of number 1 defence and Lynch but is actually the most likeable guy on the team. Then a coach who shadiness is only out done by BB himself.

Then you have the Pat and being a Colts fan I obviously have a hatred for this team and BB has always been shady bending the rules and going to any extent possible to get the advantage.

In saying all of this I don't want either team to be there but the Pat are clearly the  better the team, the Hawks pulled out the luckiest victory in playoff history to even be here or call it the worst collapse ever by the Pack either or, the Pats looked like a Superbowl team, the Seahawks did not, and I don't think I can deal with Seahawk fans calling themselves the best team ever for 10 more years so I never thought I would say this but go PAts!

If the Seahawks come out flat, they will lose. I honestly think that that has been their 1 and only problem this year. They were pumped to play in week 1 because it was week 1 but until the Cardinals game they were in 3rd gear. The fact that they won 2 playoff games in a row by spotting the other team 2 Qtrs is a testament to how good they are, but this is New England......

Nothing the Pats have done on offense these past two weeks will work against the Seahawks. Great secondary, great pass rush, they zone the middle with athletic LBs and safeties, and they tackle well. If the Pats can run, they have a chance, but Seattle isn't going to give them that short stuff to the outside and across the middle. Anything they get up the seam will come with a price, and besides, I think Kam Chancellor was formed in a lab that was tasked with creating a player who can matchup against Gronkowski. I'm not saying Seattle is going to shut them down, I just think it's a completely different defense.

Sherman and Thomas were hurt yesterday but they're elbow and shoulder issues, respectively, so I don't think either of them will be that "off" from their usual excellence. I think the Patriots could have some success running and with the short, quick passing game, but ultimately this is going to be one of those games where Brady will have to throw it 50 times, I think.

Seattle is a tough team. I'd give them the edge going in. But it ain't going to be 43-8! 

i think will be a blowout seahawks be hard for pats cause seahawks can get pressure with just 4 i see the defense trying to set a statement like they did with peyton will be interesting to see cam on gronk tho but i dont really care who wins for the first time in so long i may not actually watch the superbowl 

Have you ever considered using punctuation?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not rooting for the pats.... but

in regards to Wilson being a "class act." I keep seeing this said in a lot of places. His ex-wife and the (now ex) boyfriend of his current flame might just disagree about how much of a class act he really is.

That's because the Pats trashed us easily while the Seahwaks were probably making deals with Satan to get back into the game. No way they even deserve to be in the SB.

Lol. They will pound lynch enough to tire the defense out, then rw will finish it off. The nfc is way more balanced and they have better defenses than the afc. The only good afc defenses I can think of is jets and ravens.