Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I honestly think Seattle has no chance in the superbowl

bestQBever

Sure they have a chance.  Unlike our Colts, they are a disciplined defense who execute well and slow the opponent down, cause turnovers and very good tacklers.  Plus they can create pressure just with their front 4 unlike our guys.  On top of that they are a very capable running team, which New England has proven they are not the greatest in the world at shutting down the opponents running game(other than our Colts).  I expect Seattle will play this thing very similar to Baltimore on offense for the most part.

I do think in the end the Patriots will win because it's hard to keep that offense out of the end zone.

NE doesn't want to shut down the running game- just sort of contain it.

While Lynch appears to be the guy to stop I think its Wilson who they must game plan to stop. His legs makes too many big plays.

I think some run stop effort on Lynch will be done but he'll get his yards.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting 3 against Andrew Luck is not an achievement.

I highly doubt Pats will be in a position GB was.

Russell will be playing much different and there is Beast mode.

Oh wow, they got 2 picks when the game was already decided. Solid, as usual.

Thomas has a dislocated shoulder, Sherman has an injured elbow. Wilson is playing like garbage. Brady is gonna get his 4th ring and now that I've had some time to think about it...I don't mind it. Luck is gonna get compared to Wilson for the rest of his career. We would have nothing on Wilson if he gets another ring. 

Who cares?  All it shows is that Seattle has had better teams than the Colts the past two years.  Too much focus and insecurity regarding Luck by some Colts fans in my opinion.  Its like the Peyton obsession part 2.  It's not important to me if Luck is proved to be better or worst than Russell Wilson.  So long as he proves to be the right pick for us...that's all that matters.  I'm far more concerned with how the Colts team overall compares to the best the league has to offer.  Right now that is Seattle and New England.

Who cares?  All it shows is that Seattle has had better teams than the Colts the past two years.  Too much focus and insecurity regarding Luck by some Colts fans in my opinion.  Its like the Peyton obsession part 2.  It's not important to me if Luck is proved to be better or worst than Russell Wilson.  So long as he proves to be the right pick for us...that's all that matters.  I'm far more concerned with how the Colts team overall compares to the best the league has to offer.  Right now that is Seattle and New England.

mean the cheating  new england ?

mean the cheating  new england ?

Yeah they are cheats but still have a very good team, which makes it all the more baffling why they often resort to such foolishness.  But in this case their cheating had no impact in the outcome of the AFCCG. Colts were clearly overmatched...unfortunately.  I agree with Dwayne Allen's comments concerning this...

@NFLonFOX not a story. They could have played with soap for balls and beat us. Simply the better team. We have to continue to build! #BTM

— Dwayne Allen (@Dallen83) January 21, 2015

Seahawks will win the game as the Pats penalty for getting caught again ....

Yeah they are cheats but still have a very good team, which makes it all the more baffling why they often resort to such foolishness.

Very good team based on what?

If they are willing to continually skirt the rules and look for loop holes in the rules to intentionally create an unfair playing field in a competition - who knows what else they have done or continue that pursuit?

Being baffled does not explain the oddity if it had not advantageous affect why would they even bother?