Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Great Run BY Herron

dw49

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was almost a disaster, thank goodness he saw the right side was open. It was a great run and it showed great vision and heart by him

Sure did pretty good job on the 3rd down run too as they screwed us out of that 1st down.

Fabulous run to get the first down. However , we miss Bradshaw as both he and TR stunk in protection today

That was a horrible call, meant for disaster.  Boom turned nothing into something.  I think he had the first down on the review anyway.

I thought they'd run Andrew, but maybe they figured the Browns were waiting for it.

So, let me get this straight.  When, in a game TRich has 3.25 yards per carry with one nice run he sucks and has not vision or lateral movement or burst or....  When Boom has 3.25 yards per carry in a game with one nice run he's amazing.

I'm glad people are so consistent and no double standards or anything.

whooooa   wait ...  I thought TRENT was Indy's starting RB?

Right ChucK?           ?????

Greg Dolye is giggling somewhere..    as I am.. .    It is just comical how this team SHOVES TRENT down our skull but at the END of tight games....    NO TRENT . . .  anywhere?   

Dude cannot play..............................

Just move on Indy............

The OL looks HORRIBLE WHEN TRENT IS ROCKING THE BALL. 

Everyone else seems to ...   ...........       well do well ... or very well..  

Now pass pro is another discussion.

I don't really see the point in investing big in a running back in the modern NFL unless we get serious about our offensive line

Do YOU actually WATCH the games?   Trent is a sloth..............     period. 

Boom, gives this O a dynamic Brad gave it.......      BURST.   if you can't see it then ...     just wow...

So, let me get this straight.  When, in a game TRich has 3.25 yards per carry with one nice run he sucks and has not vision or lateral movement or burst or....  When Boom has 3.25 yards per carry in a game with one nice run he's amazing.

I'm glad people are so consistent and no double standards or anything.

tell that to the guy who has 4577 posts on this board..... 

just saying..

but I like cherry picking...      and this is an easy get....

I tend to say it in general to anyone that is either whining about TRich or making excuses for him.

TRich is one of our two backs this season. I will care about next season NEXT season. Trich ran hard, but missed picking up a block than nearly killed Luck. Herron made a critical 1st down, and also missed a key block that nearly killed Luck. If we can eliminate the "nearly killed Luck" stuff, we can win with these two RBs.

Do YOU actually WATCH the games?   Trent is a sloth..............     period. 

Boom, gives this O a dynamic Brad gave it.......      BURST.   if you can't see it then ...     just wow...

Yes and I DO actually WATCH the games.  And my comments are based on the GAMES not on PRECONCEIVED ideas (I thought I'd try capitalizing random words as well.  It's fun I can see why you do it.)

I like Boom and I've like him since he became a Colt (I hated him when he played for Ohio State) and I never said that Boom doesn't have a good burst.  Yet with that dynamic burst Boom average 3.25 yards per carry while the "sloth" had 4.3 ypc.  When TRich average 3.25 he sucks, when Boom averages 3.25 he's great.  Just pointing out the differences.

TRich is one of our two backs this season. I will care about next season NEXT season. Trich ran hard, but missed picking up a block than nearly killed Luck. Herron made a critical 1st down, and also missed a key block that nearly killed Luck. If we can eliminate the "nearly killed Luck" stuff, we can win with these two RBs.

On Trich's missed block I can understand it somewhat, he went out to get the safety but it looked like the LB was coming between AC and Mewhort and Trich made the right call... you block the guy closest to your QB but then the LB pulled back and TRich was out of position then to get the safety.

Boom's was just a bad block, something he needs to (and I believe will) improve upon.

I was SHOCKED we did not QB sneak that there. When I saw BOOM run into a pile I was like welp...we deserved to lose this one for sure thanks to Luck not taking care of the ball.

We had 4 fumbles and 2 INT's today...not a good day for the O. For me the game came down to two things to win.

1) Luck had to take care of the ball (he didn't)

or

2) Our kicking game had to be solid (remain 100%) and we had the advantage because Cundiff is ranked #27 before today's games in the league for kicking.

Fortunately Cundiff saved the day for us by missing that 1 FG and thankfully VINNY won the game by staying perfect on his 2 kicks!