Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Name your top five most anticipated colts games of the 2014 season.

Stephen

Number 5 colts versus browns. Trent richardson versus the team that traded him away.

Number 4 Colts versus giants. Bradshaw and Nicks show the giants what they are missing.

Number 3 Colts versus texans. Those games are usually always excitng.

Number 2 colts versus broncos. Luck tries for 2-0 against a loaded broncos team.

Number 1 Luck and company finally stick it to the patriots.

5. Redskins. First regular season matchup against the guy who won rookie of the year - RGIII. These two went 1 and 2 in the draft and will always be compared. I want Luck to outshine RGIII and get the win in their first duel.

4. Cowboys. This will take place in Dallas and I want Luck and the Colts to go into Jerry World and dominate the Cowboys. I really dislike the Cowboys and it would be so sweet beating them.

3. Ravens. That playoff game still stings. We had plenty of chances but blew it. Let's get some revenge!

2. Patriots. Luck has lost his first two games against them. But this will be in Indy, and I'm confident Luck will beat them this time. First year we lost at Foxboro was his rookie year, last year we simply had too many injuries. This year we're healthy and we beat them.

1. Broncos. This will be another epic matchup vs. Peyton and his Broncos. This time it's goint to be even harder because it'll take place in Denver! I want to see if the defense can perform at a high level again against Peyton and see if Luck can outgun Peyton again. Could be important in determining home field advantage in the playoffs. 

1) New England: They destroyed us in the playoffs, but we will be much improved. Its a classic rivalry

2) Denver: Luck VS Manning 2.0.

3) Baltimore: Playoff loss in 2012.

4) Cincinnati: They beat us last year and we had the better team IMO.

5) Washington: Luck VS RG3.

Number 5 colts versus browns. Trent richardson versus the team that traded him away.

Number 4 Colts versus giants. Bradshaw and Nicks show the giants what they are missing.

Number 3 Colts versus texans. Those games are usually always excitng.

Number 2 colts versus broncos. Luck tries for 2-0 against a loaded broncos team.

Number 1 Luck and company finally stick it to the patriots.

Do we have a list of all 16...?

Colts vs. Browns?   Stephen, really?

1- Denver, Luck v Manning Nuff' Said!

2- Patriots, Colts finally get a chance to show youth prevail over the Pats!

3- Redskins, Andrew gets a chance to prove how overrated RG3 is!!!

4- Bengals, Anticipating a good game, two young teams on the rise.

5- Eagles, Again Anticipating a great game.

1. Denver (Luck vs. Manning 2)

2. NE (Luck vs. Brady 3 & playoff loss)

3. Dallas (Because they'll probably screw that up again, LOLDallas)

4. Washington (I live in Skins Nation and they'll tell me Luck < RG3, no.)

5. Baltimore (I think this is gonna be great)

1- Denver, Luck v Manning Nuff' Said!

2- Patriots, Colts finally get a chance to show youth prevail over the Pats!

3- Redskins, Andrew gets a chance to prove how overrated RG3 is!!!

4- Bengals, Anticipating a good game, two young teams on the rise.

5- Eagles, Again Anticipating a great game.

The Patriots are actually younger than the Colts, but I assume that you mean at QB.

I'm most looking forward to your game against the Broncos. It was an entertaining game last year!

The Patriots are actually younger than the Colts, but I assume that you mean at QB.

I'm most looking forward to your game against the Broncos. It was an entertaining game last year!

So was yours  ~ against the Broncos ~  The Playoff Game that is   ;)

I found the week prior to be more entertaining, to be honest.

you're hilarious ~   You pretend to Support the Colts when you're knocking Peyton,

and then turn around and put  a jab in at the Colts.    So transparent.

you're hilarious ~ You pretend to Support the Colts when you're knocking Peyton,

and then turn around and put a jab in at the Colts. So transparent.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend .

Until the week when they're our opponent, and then they're just the enemy.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend .

Until the week when they're our opponent, and then they're just the enemy.

Wow ~ so many enemies.  

I prefer to just have friends....  

:topic:   sorry for the derailment, and personal conversation going here  ~  I'm looking forward to all the games, as I stated earlier.

5. Dylan

4. Dylan

3. Dylan

2. Dylan

1. Dylan

....... uh-oh, wrong thread :peek:

I spit hot fire!

But my top 5:

1) New England Patriots-I hate these guys and want to see Luck&Co get revenge from playoffs.

2) Denver Broncos-Best friend is a broncos fan and oh yeah, PFM.

3) Washington Redskins-Want to see Luck beat the guy that was drafted after him. Plus I will be going with my redskins fan for this game, been planning on it since Luck/RG3 were drafted.

4) Cincinnati Bengals-Would like to see us beat the bengals since my bengals friend has consistently seen his team beat the Colts the past few years. 

5) Dallas Cowboys-Least favorite team in the NFL and would love to see our boys beat the cow"girls".

Honorable Mention:

Baltimore Ravens-With Chuck, Redding, and now Arthur Jones this will be an interesting game. There are many players on that team that played with and speak great about Chuck. I also want revenge for Luck's first playoff game. 

5 Colts games I am most looking forward too

5 Denver

4 NE

3 Divisional Round Playoff game

2 AFC Championship game

1 Super Bowl

Five most important

5 at Titans

4 at Texans

3 at Jags

2vs Texans

1vs Jags

The Jags always seem to give us a little trouble and I think they are going to be the most improved team in the division, We get those five we are looking real good for the 5 games I am most looking forward too.

5. Colts vs. RG3-err I mean Redskins (Call it petty, but I still want to show everyone "we made the right pick")

4. Colts vs. Ravens (I must be a vengeful person because I still really want to see us stomp these guys for knocking us out of the playoffs in 2012.

3. Colts vs. Cincy (They've looked tough against us. Last season left a sore spot, and I'd love to see us get some revenge.

2. Colts vs. Broncos (This one's obvious.)

1. Colts vs. New England (While this rivalry is kind of dwindling, there's still history there, and I'd love to see us beat a team like them.

I really have only 3:

i) Pats vs Colts - Revenge for the playoffs, hopefully Luck does not turn it over for blowout 3. The last 2 have been blowouts and a big part has been Luck's turnovers. With Peyton, you can possibly get back a turnover or two, not so with Brady which amplifies turning the ball over vs the Patriots. Would prefer this game to be the first half of the season if possible.

ii) Broncos vs Colts - Peyton vs Luck 2.0 - hopefully our secondary and pass rush is healthy, would prefer it to be the first half of the season if possible.

iii) Redskins vs Colts - RG3 vs Luck - this one, I do not mind having it later in the season.