Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sign Plaxico Burress

Rob Lowe

We need another large vet receiver who can really perform in a shootout circumstance when our power run game isn't working. And that's likely to be a lot. Not only that but at 35 he still has speed and is a gunner for the deep ball. If we could get him on the cheap I'd love to sign him to a one year contract

With Wayne, Hilton, Brazill, and Whalen, I think the Colts have a respectable corps of receivers.  Who knows what we'll get out of Rogers.

Wouldn't you consider Wayne and Hilton legitimate #1 and #2 receivers?

And Brazill has had some big games and catches for the Colts this season . . . all of this despite missing the first 4 games.

Whalen was on the practice squad for most of the year and he also started to show improvement after getting an opportunity down the stretch.

Add in Allen to the mix with Fleener next year and I think the Colts have all the weapons they need as far as the WR and TE position are concerned.

The Colts need to overhaul the interior of the line and find out what they have in Richardson, Ballard, and Brown.

We need another large vet receiver who can really perform in a shootout circumstance when our power run game isn't working. And that's likely to be a lot. Not only that but at 35 he still has speed and is a gunner for the deep ball. If we could get him on the cheap I'd love to sign him to a one year contract

I get it.

We might get some BANG for our buck with that signing!