Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mathis is sole Pro-Bowler for the Colts.

Dustin

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Luck gets no respect lol its a damn shame mann i swear to god....

Looking at the voting numbers, and the name recognition given to some quarterbacks, I don't know if Luck would have gotten in even if Andrew's stats hadn't dipped a bit after Wayne injury, unfortunately.

Looking at the voting numbers, and the name recognition given to some quarterbacks, I don't know if Luck would have gotten in even if Andrew's stats hadn't dipped a bit after Wayne injury, unfortunately.

To tell you the truck ya lucks stats went down a little tiny bit but not as much as what everybody says he has 22td's next to just 10 turnovers 9 picks and a fumble lost. that is really good and remember  he got in with 18 picks a I think 8 lost fumbles last season so the fact that he wasn't even mention is nonsense.

To tell you the truck ya lucks stats went down a little tiny bit but not as much as what everybody says he has 22td's next to just 10 turnovers 9 picks and a fumble lost. that is really good and remember  he got in with 18 picks a I think 8 lost fumbles last season so the fact that he wasn't even mention is nonsense.

I agree. He has improved in a lot of ways this season. I just think the way the team struggled last month had something to do with it. It's fine. There's always next year :)

Luck got beat out by guys who played better than him, plain and simple. Pat was also beat out by guys who had a better season.

Sergio Brown got snubbed a bit, but Brethel of the Chiefs made at least one big play in each game. He's a great gunner.

I'm happy with just Mathis being there. 

Luck got beat out by guys who played better than him, plain and simple. Pat was also beat out by guys who had a better season.

Sergio Brown got snubbed a bit, but Brethel of the Chiefs made at least one big play in each game. He's a great gunner.

Correction, meant to say Bethel of the Cards, not the Chiefs. Long day...

Yea i just remembered its being played different this year. Thats crazy i feel like it should still be voted the same way as it always has been

It's interesting to me that the QBs still came out 3 AFC and 3 NFC, despite the unconferenced format. In that sense, Luck would've been odd man out either way.

Guest TeamLoloJones

I can't find a list on the alternates, but I'm seeing on Twitter that Foles and Stafford have been chosen...

If Stafford made it as an alternate over Luck, then someone really messed up...

too many great qb's out there for luck to be given even a sniff.  he would have had to set the world on fire to get even a glimpse.  i remember some years where i was certain 5 colts were going to make it only to find out zero did.  then they would throw us a bone and we would get some alternate crap.  I'll say this much however, I don't think teams that only have one pro-bowler have ever made it to the Super Bowl.  It's kind of like Vegas, you shake your head at the lines/spread sometimes, but their always right.

Agreed on Pat and Luck and you could say Adam as well (he has had a really good year for a kicker this year).  Other guys like Freeman and Brown don't have the name recognition yet around the league to make it.  Wayne probably would have made it had he not gotten hurt and for that matter if Wayne is around Luck probably gets in too but he wasn't and as has been pointed out other guys made it over him.  Honestly the six QBs for the Pro-Bowl were who I thought it was going to be.  Making the Pro-Bowl as a QB requires having a legacy name like Manning or Brady in that you get voted in year in and year out no matter what (not that either was undeserving this year) or having big numbers.  Luck isn't where Brady and Manning are yet in that regard and didn't have the numbers this year.