Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mathis is sole Pro-Bowler for the Colts.

Dustin

This seems to be a theme with you. I would suggest another line of thinking because it simply is not accurate. ESPN does not hate the Colts. Luck gets plenty of respect by anyone who matters. And as far as the Pro Bowl goes - 1) Who cares? and 2) He is probably right where he should be this year.

this was actually my first time saying this out loud...but i mean i agree the pro bowl is pointless..but i still don't like how for the second year he didn't get voted in...last year he went as a replacement

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. At least Luck won't have to come up with an excuse to bow out of it like half the players do every year.

The only thing I dislike is when they are listing player accomplishments or discussing HOF resumes and they always mention Pro Bowl Selections. To me, in the modern era of the game, Pro Bowl selections should not be a part of the discussion when career achievements are considered.If

If pro bowlers were voted in only by their peers, then i would say they could add that too the HOF criteria.

this was actually my first time saying this out loud...but i mean i agree the pro bowl is pointless..but i still don't like how for the second year he didn't get voted in...last year he went as a replacement

How can you say the pro bowl is pointless???  The pro bowl is like the San Diego Country Credit Union Poinsetta Bowl for many of these players.  They should be honored to play in a game of this magnitude, man I swear to god. 

haha

I kid I kid, the pro bowl is good..... It is good enough -

2xon.jpg