Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

5 ruled out

Day at the Hilton

TOLERRRRRRRR STOPPPP BEINGGGGG HURTTTTTT

greg toilet paper is soft, sit back collect your check and axe him next yr grigson out smarted him self this time injury history , injury prone , I hope the nfl fined the colts for not reporting greg toilet groin tear, oh..it was a only a lv 1 pull oh..

greg toilet paper is soft, sit back collect your check and axe him next yr grigson out smarted him self this time injury history , injury prone , I hope the nfl fined the colts for not reporting greg toilet groin tear, oh..it was a only a lv 1 pull oh..

I've been away, do we still use English in this forum?

I understand tolers hurt but c'mon you can't be limited practice every week then a day or two before the game you're suddenly in pain and you can't play too ironic...everyone in the nfl fights through pain rather him play now before excuses about being rusty kick in

Hopefully Havili being out makes us be a "pass first" team because we want too. Not because we're down by 2 scores early. Gotta get our act together if we wanna be even a bit feared going into the playoffs

You are funny. The loss of Havili is devastating for this offense. That you can`t see this... put one of those silly hands over the face here.

Hopefully Rogers can make Andrew look better.

Time to put Toler on IR and cut him at end of season.... as good as he looked, he can't get healthy.  He goes limited practice and is gimpiing around the practice facility after and the next 2 days.  Colts need to move on.

Grigson will have a decision to make in the off season, but I don't see the point of putting Toler on IR at this point.