Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Toler, Havili, Conner all out Sunday vs. Arizona

ConBro

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be one heck of a groin injury for Toler

Here's hoping he's healthy for Tennessee-- Ryan Fitzpatrick was throwing very well on that secondary. Plus Toler is a little more level-headed than Vaughn. Vaughn gets beat and trash-talked and goes off like clockwork. We don't need that going into January.....

Will Greg Toler ever play another down for the :colts: ?

Will Cassius Vaughn ever learn to turn his head before the ball gets to its target?

Will the Colts be able to run the ball without one of their best if not the best run blocker?

Find out all of this & more on Sunday on the next episode of NFL football

Will Cassius Vaughn ever learn to turn his head before the ball gets to its target?

Will the Colts be able to run the ball without one of their best if not the best run blocker?

Find out all of this & more on Sunday on the next episode of NFL football

"Will Greg Toler ever play another down for the :colts: ?"

Yes

"Will Cassius Vaughn ever learn to turn his head before the ball gets to its target?"

No......He is a zone corner...he needs to be looking at the QB

"Will the Colts be able to run the ball without one of their best if not the best run blocker?"

yep......I hope

Find out all of this & more on Sunday on the next episode of Dragon       Ball         Zeeeeeeee

Fixed it for you. Whenever anyone makes a "Will blah blah blah happen" joke as you did I always read it in the guys voice from DBZ haha.

Makes us miss Dwayne all that much more. He played well out of the backfield, similar to what Dallas Clark was able to do.

Better I'd say... Dallas (in his prime) still has the edge in the passing game, though. I think that Clark was an underrated blocker, but Allen is a beast... he has the potential to be the best blocking TE in the game and one of the better options to throw to... If he can develop Clark's hands (from his prime) and ability to get open in the middle of the field, he  would easily be the most complete TE in the NFL. Just maybe not better than Graham and Gronk in the passing game... I just hope that we can get some full healthy seasons out of him to prove me right...

Josh Gordy should provide depth, in other words, replace Vaughn if he struggles.

replace vaughn period...vaughn is trash man..and gordy was playing well before his injury...vaughn has no business in the nfl.. i was looking at old colts game from last year...and he was the most beat corner on the team that got burned for big plays or tds..he's garbage...

replace vaughn period...vaughn is trash man..and gordy was playing well before his injury...vaughn has no business in the nfl.. i was looking at old colts game from last year...and he was the most beat corner on the team that got burned for big plays or tds..he's garbage...

major hyperbole

tell you the truth havill being out will probl let richardson not wait for block and go 100 % speed ,......or we wont run the ball as much

Again, were not straying from the gameplan here. We elevated a TE from the practice squad this week, and that means in all likelyhood one of those guys will fill Havili's role. Probably Justice Cunningham, honestly.

Does anyone know how well Powers has been playing this season and has he been injured?

Not bad... he's fifth on Ariz. in tackles with 41 and has 19 passes defensed (according to the team), which is good for 2nd behind Peterson's 22...

He has stayed healthy and played at the level he played for us when healthy... I think that letting him go was the right move, but I am a bit surprised that he isn't on IR yet... Give it time...

Not bad... he's fifth on Ariz. in tackles with 41 and has 19 passes defensed (according to the team), which is good for 2nd behind Peterson's 22...

He has stayed healthy and played at the level he played for us when healthy... I think that letting him go was the right move, but I am a bit surprised that he isn't on IR yet... Give it time...

Honestly it may just be something in the water at Indy. No team has lost more players per game to injury over the last several years than the Colts, and its nit even really close. This year has seen injuries spike league wide (I believe 19% was the number, that may be wrong though), and Indy is still near the top of the list in injuries.

I just dont know how this happens lol.

imo butler can handle it, but the coaches see them everyday , I dont

I don't know about those pass defensed numbers you said.

NFL.com has Powers with 10 pass defensed and Peterson with 9 pass defensed.