Toler, Havili, Conner all out Sunday vs. Arizona

ConBro

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, November 24, 2013 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, November 24, 2013 - response to hidden post

Ok man, this has gone on long enough. I'd just like to say, I was just trying to mock you in a sarcastic way. I can't argue against  people who take things this personally. ( see bolded word's). 

Whatever you say man. You're right.

Whatever you say man. You're right.

way to bend over. If you're gonna argue something, at least follow through. But let's save the rest for a different topic in the future. ( hopefully not) 

way to bend over. If you're gonna argue something, at least follow through. But let's save the rest for a different topic in the future. ( hopefully not) 

Dude? You called me out for "taking things too seriously" when I WAS arguing something and following through after YOU initially accosted ME. Everyone else on here can clearly see that simply by reading the posts in order on this thread. 

PLEASE stop this tiresome game. I wanted this to END with that last post, but you clearly are not mature enough to realize that.

Mods, PLEASE do something about this. At this stage, it has just gotten out of hand.

Dude? You called me out for "taking things too seriously" when I WAS arguing something and following through after YOU initially accosted ME. Everyone else on here can clearly see that simply by reading the posts in order on this thread.

PLEASE stop this tiresome game. I wanted this to END with that last post, but you clearly are not mature enough to realize that.

Mods, PLEASE do something about this. At this stage, it has just gotten out of hand.

Protip: If you want a conversation to stop on messageboard, just dont respond. Arguments cant continue with just one guy.

Protip: If you want a conversation to stop on messageboard, just dont respond. Arguments cant continue with just one guy.

haha I appreciate the advice man. I've heard that trolls require another person to fuel the fire ;)

I planned on ending it with that one too. how about we end it here. just don't reply to this comment.