Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

38 to 3 San Francisco next week.

superrep1967

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Com'n Colts fans! Let's not go all Aint's with the bags on our heads and stuff. We have lost 1 game. Check that type. 1 game. Suddenly we are heading to salt mines in a runaway train.

How about trying something new. Instead of venting to selfishly relieve your frustration, how about giving the guys who busted their butts to get the win today a vote of confidence from their supportive fans. How about not only saying we are going to regroup and get the win next week.....but believing it. Just an old school thought from an old guy. :thmup:

i sometimes wonder why some people are allowed to be members on this board. i rarely enjoy reading half the stuff anymore even if we win people complain. this used to be a nice place to go to talk to colts fan without all the whining and moaning and trade this guy and fire that guy. its our team ladies and gentleman. we chose to be fans. so be a fan and stick by your team. if not i hear mile high might have an open seat at the stadium

I thought about it and the offensive line started out good for the 1st drive. It seems that when we get uncomfortable, the oline maybe loses confidence and its the reason for everything that happened today. Maybe it does have potential. We will learn a big lesson next week. I think we can bring competition to the 49ers. Lets not lose faith!

We hung with a good miami team yesterday and beat ourselves, and still had a chance to win.  We just didn't capitalize on their mistakes and let them convert too many big plays.  If we can beat GB last year with the team we had, we can beat the 49ers with this years team, i'ts just that simple.  Can't make so many mistakes and we have to make them pay for the mistakes the 49ers make.  And honestly, there's no reason to be so negative about this team after 2 games. 

Upset of the week like the Vikings did last year

It wasn't a big upset. The OP has a point. Last year all the stars were aligned and it was a fun story but this year it's back to reality. The Colts just aren't that good. Don't kid yourself. They are a middle of the pack team. 

What disturbs me most is that the mentality about our football team is worse this year than last year.

And the bad thing about it is we have a lot more talent. You guys are going to learn that nobody can

just walk all over us.  I don't go into any game thinking we will be wiped all over the floor. As I have maintained

we can put up a W on any team in this league if we get out of our own way on certain things.

I look forward to this trip to San Fran.  I'm expecting us to be dialed in and fired up

Luck is a very good young quarterback and will keep you in games. I think the schedule last year was very favorable , and this year it is brutal for the Colts. You will get two gimees against the Jaguars , but Houston is strong again, and even Tennessee looks stronger in the division.

I think Miami has improved , but that was a game the Colts needed to win , especially going into a probable loss to SF. With the remaining schedule , it could be a very challenging season for the Colts.

Posted · Hidden by Superman, September 16, 2013 - inflammatory
Hidden by Superman, September 16, 2013 - inflammatory

The 49'ers are going to crush the Colts. Bet the house on it. Luck is no Manning so don't hold your breath thinking the Colts are going to recover from a slow start as the season progresses.

I hope you are aware that making those kinds of statements is not good for your health on this forum. I agree with you completely. It is no slam, the Colts are a rebuilding team and they will be for many years to come. They will show occasional signs of brilliance and them really horrible play. They won't keep winning every close game like they did last year. Fans have unrealistic expectations for a team with lots of work to do. That is merely my opinion that I happen to value highly.  ;)

The 49'ers are going to crush the Colts. Bet the house on it. Luck is no Manning so don't hold your breath thinking the Colts are going to recover from a slow start as the season progresses.

Ouch. Where are you sleeping tonight after losing your house.

Seems like a silly bet in hindsight.....

Yeah? You'll be eating crow when the Jags beat the Colts next w....

Sorry, I can't even finish that sentence without cracking myself up.

...but... I'm not counting it as a win yet...

haha I would be lying to you if I said I feel comfortable about playing the Jags ever.

Never an easy game with those guys.

Yeah? You'll be eating crow when the Jags beat the Colts next w....

Sorry, I can't even finish that sentence without cracking myself up.

...but... I'm not counting it as a win yet...

That Miami team is no joke either. I didn't check final score but I know it was 20-20

I eat my words this team sucks!!! The defense really sucks it was pitch and catch for Tannehill today. If I could throw a spiral I have completed those passes. The secondary looked like they should not even been on the field. 3 and 13 for this team is my prediction now. I guess except for maybe Landry and Bradshaw the players that Grigs brought are mediocre at best. So those of you who didn't believe in the Colts at the start you're looking pretty smart now. We way over paid for mediocre players and Miami didn't and that's the difference.  

Looks like you'll be eating your foot today......

haha I would be lying to you if I said I feel comfortable about playing the Jags ever.

Never an easy game with those guys.

That is so true.  We did beat them pretty good in Jacksonville last year, but they have to be getting tired of being embarrassed every week.  

They're still pro football players.  No one gave us a chance today.  Plus, we have Seattle coming up.  Chuck won't let them look ahead though.

It doesn't measure up to wins over the Bucs, Jets, or Bills, but hey, we will take it.