Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

38 to 3 San Francisco next week.

superrep1967

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like my cake!! The defense really played decent besides the first Q sacking Tannehill 5 times. I cannot throw a spiral and I have not completed those passes before. The secondary looked like they should be on the field. 13 and 3 for this team is my prediction now. I guess except for maybe Landry and Bradshaw the players that Grigs brought are somewhat solid and can get better. So those of you who did believe in the Colts at the start you're looking pretty smart now. We way paid for good players and so did Miami. It was a great game, go Colts. Miami played well and gotta give credit where credit is due.

There ya go fixed it for ya.

Posted · Hidden by Superman, September 16, 2013 - inflammatory
Hidden by Superman, September 16, 2013 - inflammatory

I eat my words this team sucks!!! The defense really sucks it was pitch and catch for Tannehill today. If I could throw a spiral I have completed those passes. The secondary looked like they should not even been on the field. 3 and 13 for this team is my prediction now. I guess except for maybe Landry and Bradshaw the players that Grigs brought are mediocre at best. So those of you who didn't believe in the Colts at the start you're looking pretty smart now. We way over paid for mediocre players and Miami didn't and that's the difference.  

Well, thank you for that. It is just a matter of keeping one's oars in the boat and not getting caught up in the hype. 3 - 13? Is the start of the "Don't play worth a Cluck for Clowney" chants?

Our D is a joke and Pep is out of his league. We don't have a chance next week. Walden will be seeing Kaepernick in his sleep the rest of the year after he makes Walden look like a JV player. We couldn't stop Terrell Pryor, we have no hope against Collin. The 49er defense is actually GOOD as well. We can't run and can't block. This adds up to a 4-12 season. Maybe we can get Jake Matthews or Louis Nix in the draft, unless Grigson trades the pick away first.

I eat my words this team sucks!!! The defense really sucks it was pitch and catch for Tannehill today. If I could throw a spiral I have completed those passes. The secondary looked like they should not even been on the field. 3 and 13 for this team is my prediction now. I guess except for maybe Landry and Bradshaw the players that Grigs brought are mediocre at best. So those of you who didn't believe in the Colts at the start you're looking pretty smart now. We way over paid for mediocre players and Miami didn't and that's the difference.

I think Thomas being injured, Ballard being injured, and Allen not playing was the difference today.

Sorry for the post I was mad about the game. I just didn't care about what I said or the way I said it. So you're right.

No worries @ all, when people get mad they say things. You are still obviously entitled to your opinions about the Colts regardless. It's just that pending on the post, you may receive some friendly forum criticism haha.

San Fran golden niners will clean us out!!! I hate the niners but if we loss the way we did today to a average to good phins team imagine what the niners D will do to luck? And remember last week Pryor ran all over us!! Now we have a better long striding QB to deal with. Oh well I'm done ranting we will lose next week hopefully then Pep gets fired and we hire a real pro level OC

San Fran golden niners will clean us out!!! I hate the niners but if we loss the way we did today to a average to good phins team imagine what the niners D will do to luck? And remember last week Pryor ran all over us!! Now we have a better long striding QB to deal with. Oh well I'm done ranting we will lose next week hopefully then Pep gets fired and we hire a real pro level OC

I think Thomas being injured, Ballard being injured, and Allen not playing was the difference today.

imo none of those players were a huge loss. thorton imo played a good game. bradshaw was better than what we've seen in awhile. and brown played good until his one missed block. And finally fleener stepped up and had TWO tds catches no matter what those * refs said. and people  thinking we are getting blown out next week. get real this is the nfl and we are a solid team. of course we will be the underdog. but we always have a shot with luck under center. it will be a tough game but im not nearly concerned as much as you debbie downers. it was a tough loss but it was game two out of 16 the season is not over

imo none of those players were a huge loss. thorton imo played a good game. bradshaw was better than what we've seen in awhile. and brown played good until his one missed block. And finally fleener stepped up and had TWO tds catches no matter what those * refs said. and people  thinking we are getting blown out next week. get real this is the nfl and we are a solid team. of course we will be the underdog. but we always have a shot with luck under center. it will be a tough game but im not nearly concerned as much as you debbie downers. it was a tough loss but it was game two out of 16 the season is not over

Everybody needs to be realistic here, we have a crap running game,crap o-line,shoddy defense,average special teams so far in two games this year! We will b lucky to get to 8-8 at years end,set ur pride aside n be real good god. There will b atleast 3 blowouts-sf,sea,den and prolly get swept by houston plus lose to sd & kc as they look pretty solid. We look like We took a step back so far while other taken step forward.

Bring them on. You never know. Maybe we hang loose and have a fun game where we have a shot to sneak it out in the end. Besides, as good as SF can be they are not unbeatable. They can be had.

Yeah I know we apparently are the suckiest suckage of planet suck but that's why you play the game.

What were the predictions for the Colts going against the Packers last season? Probably 38-3 in favor of the Packers I bet.

I was pretty much like one of two people here who seemed to think we had a shot. A smidge......

We had some secondary injuries too if I recall which made it even worse.

But, comparing the Packers game might seem more realistic against Seattle who will likely come in here as favorites in our house.

You poor thing... How miserable is your life?

Let us help you it's really not that serious...

Posted · Hidden by Warhorse, September 16, 2013 - double post
Hidden by Warhorse, September 16, 2013 - double post

You poor thing... How miserable is your life?

Let us help you it's really not that serious...

:lol:  Serious?  It's been one game.  Every team has bad games.  We were close to winning too.  And let's not forget this team went 2-14 a couple years ago and completely rebuilt.  We still need a lot more pieces, but it's a building process

We should have lost last week with our rotten play all around, that game was a gift from the Raiders. Yes we almost won today but a good quality team isn't going to rely on 7 or 8 4th Q comebacks a year. This is a win now league, nobody cares about the 2-14 season, always should be looking through the windshield and not the rear view mirror. Next week is most definitely going to be a complete disaster, I just hope that we can keep it under a 3TD loss, not that that should matter. After the niners we play the Jags and I'm not even sure we will be able to handle them very well.

Agree completely!! Even though the niners r losing right now on SNF, they r going to cut through our O line like a knife going through hot butter. Next week will be a massacre. Oh goody then Mr Irsay will go to Twitter and say how they should play better, a lot of good that did last time. Also can you imagine what the Seahawks and Broncos r going to do to us, it will be an embarrassment .

We should have lost last week with our rotten play all around, that game was a gift from the Raiders. Yes we almost won today but a good quality team isn't going to rely on 7 or 8 4th Q comebacks a year. This is a win now league, nobody cares about the 2-14 season, always should be looking through the windshield and not the rear view mirror. Next week is most definitely going to be a complete disaster, I just hope that we can keep it under a 3TD loss, not that that should matter. After the niners we play the Jags and I'm not even sure we will be able to handle them very well.

So says Bubba

Oh please.

Two crappy 1-1 teams playing next weekend? *shakes head* Heck even we can put up more points then SF did tonight!! Oh wait, they beat GB last week? Yeah big freaking deal so did we last year. Oh they lost the Super Bowl? Hahaha been there done that too. Heck and we have won one more recently then they did too.

Kaepernick throwing picks? Gonna be throwing WAY more next weekend. The shaved eyebrow coming will mess with his head!

Harbaugh freaking out? Yeah get used to it man.....more freak outs coming when your boy Andrew picks apart your brain!

Yeah just wanted to get my smack on. :banana: