Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

38 to 3 San Francisco next week.

superrep1967

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps a bad prediction , but at least we beat the Texans for you , so I am not very despondent tonight . I was very happy with a big win for the Ravens. Very good win for the Colts at SF , as it is very hard to win on the road.

All in all....the gurus who put together those so-called Power Rankings oughta have fun after this weekend.

Other than Seattle the next 10-15 slots get pretty dicey.

I stay away from the Forum during Games.....

Back on Now to say ~~~ WOW....!!!!!

Great Win, Guys.   Go COLTS...    Don't Stop Believing....!!!!!!

I was just at a wedding reception and at the beginning the DJ played the Journey song.  A few people started singing along at different tables, then more and more joined in.  By the end of the song the entire reception hall was rocking out.  It was a special moment.

I think that should be our official song.  Good call Gramz!

I was just at a wedding reception and at the beginning the DJ played the Journey song.  A few people started singing along at different tables, then more and more joined in.  By the end of the song the entire reception hall was rocking out.  It was a special moment.

I think that should be our official song.  Good call Gramz!

I'm good with that ;)

All in all....the gurus who put together those so-called Power Rankings oughta have fun after this weekend.

Other than Seattle the next 10-15 slots get pretty dicey.

I think a lot of the gurus were wrong on this one. I think all five panelists on one pre-game show had the niners. I remember the same thing happened in the Super Bowl when all but Bill Cowher , of all people , picked the 49ers over the Ravens. Although not a guru, I was certainly an ill- predictor for this game. This will move the Colts far up the power rankings based on this road win.

Not that it matters a lick, but don't be surprised if the Niners are still ahead of us.

You're probably right.

What struck me was how shell-shocked Harbaugh looked at the post game presser.

He looks like a man completely out of answers right now....and now has the Alden Smith situation to deal with.

I think a lot of the gurus were wrong on this one. I think all five panelists on one pre-game show had the niners. I remember the same thing happened in the Super Bowl when all but Bill Cowher , of all people , picked the 49ers over the Ravens. Although not a guru, I was certainly an ill- predictor for this game. This will move the Colts far up the power rankings based on this road win.

Well....we all know its a only one game and the Power Rankings are worth about 2 cents, but the manner with which the Colts won should move them up.

You're probably right.

What struck me was how shell-shocked Harbaugh looked at the post game presser.

He looks like a man completely out of answers right now....and now has the Alden Smith situation to deal with.

I didn't see the presser.  But I'd like to know why they let Smith play if he needed rehab immediately.  I wonder if he would have had to go if they won?

I eat my words this team sucks!!! The defense really sucks it was pitch and catch for Tannehill today. If I could throw a spiral I have completed those passes. The secondary looked like they should not even been on the field. 3 and 13 for this team is my prediction now. I guess except for maybe Landry and Bradshaw the players that Grigs brought are mediocre at best. So those of you who didn't believe in the Colts at the start you're looking pretty smart now. We way over paid for mediocre players and Miami didn't and that's the difference.  

Nice prediction!

I didn't see the presser. But I'd like to know why they let Smith play if he needed rehab immediately. I wonder if he would have had to go if they won?

He played because they wanted to win. You know

Jim wanted to beat Luck. And with no time to gameplan a replacement they made sure he played.

I'd be embarrassed if the Colts did what the Niners did.