Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Arrest warrant issued for Hernandez

ColtsBlueFL

Right now it's all wild speculation. Everyone involved isn't a genius by any stretch so we'll know exactly what happen in relatively short order. At this point AH is only guilty of be really stupid.

And likely obstruction of justice.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now it's all wild speculation. Everyone involved isn't a genius by any stretch so we'll know exactly what happen in relatively short order. At this point AH is only guilty of be really stupid.

While I was initially nodding my head in agreement while I read this, the thought occurred to me moments after that wew can't even label them stupid at this juncture.  What if, by some chance, AH is heavily involved in (or even committed) the homicide and destroying those items eliminated any sure fire evidence that connected him to those extremely serious charges?  A felony Obstruction charge worth that?  I think there's some smoke here...

While I was initially nodding my head in agreement while I read this, the thought occurred to me moments after that wew can't even label them stupid at this juncture.  What if, by some chance, AH is heavily involved in (or even committed) the homicide and destroying those items eliminated any sure fire evidence that connected him to those extremely serious charges?  A felony Obstruction charge worth that?  I think there's some smoke here...

Very true. That's how convoluted this thing is becoming. I'm pretty sure the police can obtain a warrant and get his cell records text and all. It's being rumored that a neighbors security camera caught AH leaving the house with Lloyd 15 minutes before shots were heard. The house is one mile by road to site where the body was found but much shorter on paths through the woods.  

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/sports&id=9146886

Obstruction of justice.  Will it end there?   Hmmmmmm.....

Every moment it looks worse for the guy.  What a shame some folks can't see the forest for the trees.

Now they say

Court clerk: No arrest warrant issued for Aaron Hernandez ( 4 hrs back )

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/patriots/2013/06/21/tight-end-aaron-hernandez-homicide/2441631/

but will it be

Aaron Hernandez Arrest Warrant Prepared on Obstruction of Justice Charge, ( 1 hr back ) Sources Say

Watch video, takes time to load, many times past troubled issues with firearms

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-hernandez-arrest-warrant-issued-obstruction-ustice-charge/story?id=19453898#.UcStWfmTjSg

Thats it, i said 3 times I am leaving, love the forum , but now time is pressing, may all have a great weekend

Very true. That's how convoluted this thing is becoming. I'm pretty sure the police can obtain a warrant and get his cell records text and all. It's being rumored that a neighbors security camera caught AH leaving the house with Lloyd 15 minutes before shots were heard. The house is one mile by road to site where the body was found but much shorter on paths through the woods.  

Well, speaking of stupidity, perhaps his phone also contained some photos that could have been darning.

Wouldn't show up on phone records, or such.

BTW, can a photo really darn a sock?

Edited by buccolts

AH and his lawyers were most likely meeting with the DA first thing this morning to cut a deal involving his full cooperation. EVERYONE flips when looking at life. He will be in custody in a very short time.

I carry a MP9 most days in MA but don't keep one in the chamber. I just like the extra safety factor and can rack one faster than you could remove the safety.

Ya i got a trigger safety... removing the safety is the same as squeezing the trigger

Well, speaking of stupidity, perhaps his phone also contained some photos that could have been darning.

Wouldn't show up on phone records, or such.

BTW, can a photo really darn a sock?

Unless the phone is absolutely shredded to pieces, forensics may be able to get photos stored on the phone along with the text messages. If it is a smartphone, most of them these days store photos in the cloud so they would still be floating around out there waiting to be recovered.

Why is it these high paid athletes seems to always find themselves in trouble? is it boredom? Stupidity? Too many hits to the head during the game?

No. It's just the fact that, well, you know, they're human just like the rest of us.

Patriots are really up the creek now

Wes Welker gone, Gronk always in surgery, & now Mr. Hernandez could be a Criminal

Maybe the "experts" were right. Maybe the Dolphins will win that division this year

Lets not kid ourselves. The Patriots will be in the thick of things as always with or without AH.

The Patriots will be just fine offensively, they have Tom Brady and a stellar O Line....Some people are putting WAY to much stock into how good Welker is, People seem to forget before he had Brady throwing to him his career high was 67 catches and 687 yards before, Is it all Brady? Of course not but Welker dont put up the numbers he did with Ryan Mallett at QB

The Patriots will be just fine offensively, they have Tom Brady and a stellar O Line....Some people are putting WAY to much stock into how good Welker is, People seem to forget before he had Brady throwing to him his career high was 67 catches and 687 yards before, Is it all Brady? Of course not but Welker dont put up the numbers he did with Ryan Mallett at QB

No offense... but I think they are in trouble.  He 7 of his 2012 top targets.   Welker (118 catches now a bronco), LLoyld (74 Catches now unemployed), Gronk (55 Catches now unsure to play with back surgeries), Hernandez (51 catchs now possibly convicted of murder), Woodhead (40 catches Now a charger), Eldelman (21 catches now battling foot injury) and Branch (16 catches now a free agent).  Not that i am complaining.  I don't liek the Pats so I don't really care if they win.  But i love football so i still keep up with the teams I hate since these guys are the Colts biggest rivals.

And likely obstruction of justice.

Yeah but what if he accidently slipped broke his phone while at the same time dialing the cleaners in which he just wanted to confirm the appointment head made prior to the murder while simotainiously accidently deleting the survailiance footage by mistake. Sounds reasonable haha

Yeah but what if he accidently slipped broke his phone while at the same time dialing the cleaners in which he just wanted to confirm the appointment head made prior to the murder while simotainiously accidently deleting the survailiance footage by mistake. Sounds reasonable haha

Well when you put it like that, this whole situation is completely blown out of proportion.

Why is it these high paid athletes seems to always find themselves in trouble? is it boredom? Stupidity? Too many hits to the head during the game?

Youth + $$$ + free time = trouble. Although Hernandez seems to have taken that to another level.

Youth + $$$ + free time = trouble. Although Hernandez seems to have taken that to another level.

my friend ( BTW your name could be   # 16 , do u know why  ?? )

Youth + $$$ + free time = trouble.   PLUS shady boyhood friends as 1 source put it 

Unless the phone is absolutely shredded to pieces, forensics may be able to get photos stored on the phone along with the text messages. If it is a smartphone, most of them these days store photos in the cloud so they would still be floating around out there waiting to be recovered.

They can get the messages anyways. Any msg you send, theres a copy of it somewhere.

my friend ( BTW your name could be   # 16 , do u know why  ?? )

Youth + $$$ + free time = trouble.   PLUS shady boyhood friends as 1 source put it 

Google led me to Rolling Stones 500 greatest albums.....#16 Blood On The Tracks. That's all I got.

Bill Belichick and the patriots didnt turn into Tom Landry and the 1970's Cowboys until a 6'4 230 lb Joe Montana fell into their laps. They had a fine defense already. Belichicks seat was starting to get a little warm when Bledsoe got hurt.

Belichick is a fine coach but people get a little overboard talking about him like hes omnipotent or something. I guess he didnt see the Ravens kicking his teams teeth in last january?