Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ahmad Bradshaw visiting Colts/Colts now in 'heavy negotiations' with Bradshaw again. (merge)

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this signing doesn't happen, Beanie Wells is still on the market if Grigs wants another RB.

No thanks. We already have one bust from the 09 rb class.

No thanks. We already have one bust from the 09 rb class.

Would you consider Brown a bust?

Imo he's not amazing but he does a job. True there are quite a few people who could do it better but he could be a whole lot worse as well.

*Thinks back to a couple of weeks ago when I was mock drafting Luck, Wayne, Ballard, and Bradshaw with my last pick*

I knew a team would pick Bradshaw up but, I had no inkling of Grigson and the Colts being the first serious suitor.

As I look at the NFL as a whole... there are not many teams AT THIS POINT IN TIME that have a hage need at RB.

Jets(but they went and signed Goodson), Chargers(Still won't get off the Mathews train), maybe Green Bay(when DON'T they need a RB lately... even with Lacy)

lol Ok looking at Beanie Wells stats some more, he's constantly injured and under-produces.

I hang my head in shame of the suggestion haha

Hang down your head Tom Dooley, hang down your head and cry...

Beanie is a very poor man's Donald Brown... :)

Would you consider Brown a bust?

Imo he's not amazing but he does a job. True there are quite a few people who could do it better but he could be a whole lot worse as well.

He has done nothing to deserve be a first round pick

Hang down your head Tom Dooley, hang down your head and cry...

Beanie is a very poor man's Donald Brown... :)

Damn the crap that pops into my head sometimes... that little gem has so much dust on it, it was pulled from my grandpa's record collection...

Sure, but he had nothing to do with where he was picked. His draft position was irrelevant the minute after he walked off the stage, except to record keepers and a GM's legacy.

That was the worse top 3 draft picks at RB ever, 1st Broncos Moreno, Then Brown, Then Wells just think about that 

Beanie Wells. Uhhhh No Thanks!

lol Ok looking at Beanie Wells stats some more, he's constantly injured and under-produces.

I hang my head in shame of the suggestion haha

That was the worse top 3 draft picks at RB ever, 1st Broncos Moreno, Then Brown, Then Wells just think about that 

Only for Lesean McCoy to get picked a few spots later in the 2nd round. :sigh:

Very true but he hasn't had more than 150 carries in a season. He would produce more if he had more carries but I think he would get injured more. Plus you have other people such as Ballard who can do a job too.

The only glaring concern that I have on Wells is health concerns at only 24. His 1 year starting 14 games he had 10 td's and 1047 yard on 245 carries (4.3 ypc), So the kid can play. I do have questions about his attitude.......He openly said he was auditioning for other teams because he believed he was going to be cut by the Cards...Which came to pass however so he was right....But still. If Im a curent teammate I dont want to hear that, It sounds like he checked out

Only for Lesean McCoy to get picked a few spots later in the 2nd round. :sigh:

i almost mentioned that, though i wasnt sure exactly where he was picked, shonn greene too went that year, as did ex titans ringer who he is now replacing, 

I kind of really want him. Now that I think about it, he would help us so much. Him and Ballard would probably split carries which would keep each fresh all season long. Health is key for running backs and I don't trust Brown or Carter. I like Williams as a pass catching back but not to get many rushes. 

This should be merged in the already merged Bradshaw topic. Just because we haven't heard any news in a whole day doesn't mean we need another topic to ask ourselves if we've heard any news.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Oh Good Lord..........

AB will teach Ballard ...  and maybe Brown..   how to step into the "hot tub", and step onto the training table,   or ride a stationary bike....    

SIGH....................

I really want this signing to happen. I think the guy is a winner and could groom our young stable of RB and teach them how to be champions

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Oh Good Lord..........

AB will teach Ballard ...  and maybe Brown..   how to step into the "hot tub", and step onto the training table,   or ride a stationary bike....    

SIGH....................

Yeah, no kidding.....hilarious!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now