Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ahmad Bradshaw visiting Colts/Colts now in 'heavy negotiations' with Bradshaw again. (merge)

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's surprising, I didn't think that was the case

He seemed to disappear when he signed with SF in 2012. Less than 10 carries , but had a decent 2011 with he Giants and was a good back previous to that.

yea, he has that disappearing act thing going doesn't he

Signing with SF made no sense when it happened and proved to be even "lamer" than it looked when it happened.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Baltimore gave really good fight but looks like they will fall short. Colts will have a game up now on the ravens and raiders.   The colts and Steelers offense looks a lot alike. Short passes with the occasional chunk play of pass down field. Big Ben and Rivers and the same point in their careers look a lot alike. Even Ben through a bone headed int. Get pressure on him and you can rattle him like Rivers. Steelers have to be the quietest undefeated team I have seen.
    • Agreed. With that said I am not stopping from being apprehensive about his future.  He is young and talented so IMO it's way too early in his career to write him off. 
    • I hear ya. I feel the same way.    as for rivers who knows. I’d be more than happy if he took 20 vs 25, I mean that very well could be a solid CB pick up this coming off season if teams have to cut a lot of players. We’re talking 1/3 of the league over the cap if 176 holds. Plus several more teams just barely under it. 5 million may even be a good CB pick up. There’s a really good chance that salaries, even cheap 1 year deals become the norm for 2021. If a young player has to chose between taking 5 million due to this for a year, vs taking nothing at all, he’s gonna go for the 5 million.    if that makes sense. 
    • The nomination for the most over dramatic, over written piece of garbage goes to......   What a dumpster fire.     
    • Possibly, but what constitutes a lower salary?   $20m is $5m cheaper, but doesn't help all that much.   Even if by some chance he took $15m, things are still tight. Would definitely help to have $10m extra.    At this point of his career, does he just say, $15m isnt worth it, Im going to spend time with my family.     I cant wait for the off-season, it is almost on the same level as the season for me. I love it.
  • Members