Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck to the Pro Bowl

Dustin

Yes, I can't wait to see Peyton and Andrew's interaction.

Kinda feels like my ex wife going to a conference and hanging out with my current wife. I'm sure they'll get along fine, but I'm not really comfortable with any possible outcome of that interaction... :)

A lot of folk are missing the point. It's the honour that's important, mixing with your peers, winding down after a long hard season and having some fun. The reason the Patriots regularly opt out (when they are not losing Super Bowls) is because they are big fat sour losers.

The game is irrelevant......and you don't have to watch it......

Awww, Luck is replacing Brady. What did Brady hurt? His feelings??

I guess I'll be watching the Pro Bowl now since Luck is in it.

It'll be nice to see luck behind a legit O-Line!

Plus he's probably already memorized the playbook lol.

So how many throws will Luck make to Reggie do you think? :)

Awww, Luck is replacing Brady. What did Brady hurt? His feelings??

I guess I'll be watching the Pro Bowl now since Luck is in it.

It'll be nice to see luck behind a legit O-Line!

Plus he's probably already memorized the playbook lol.

So how many throws will Luck make to Reggie do you think? :)

Andrew Luck replaces Tom Brady

Six replacements for injured or unavailable players were named Monday to the AFC roster for Sunday's Pro Bowl.

Indianapolis Colts rookie quarterback Andrew LuckHouston Texans tight end Owen DanielsBuffalo Bills teammates C.J. Spiller and Kyle WilliamsDenver Broncos teammatesZane Beadles and Demaryius Thomas and Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito were added to the AFC team.

Luck, Daniels, Beadles and Thomas take the place of

injured New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, tight end Rob Gronkowski, guard Logan Mankins and receiver Wes Welker. Nose tackle Vince Wilfork, also of the Patriots, withdrew from the Pro Bowl as well.

Spiller, Williams and Incognito take the place of three Ravens players -- running back Ray Rice, defensive tackle Haloti Ngata and guard Marshal Yanda -- who won't play in the game after Baltimore advanced  the Super Bowl

((( OT Clady Peviouly withdrew with shoulder injury ))

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8865671/andrew-luck-afc-pro-bowl-replacements&ex_cid=MyESPNToday_Team

Don't be surprised if Peyton doesn't play either..  the game has gotten to be a joke and I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't 100% at this point anyway.  Good for AL though, he will see many more of these too!

Manning always plays in the pro-bowl from what I can remember.

Manning has challenged (and Champ Bailey backs him) for the players to play hard.  Adrian Peterson reportedly plans to be MVP of the game.  I'm glad there are a lot of youngsters there, because they will reclaim the game from being a total joke to being a not dire but a more serious contest while you are in it.  Peyton realizes how much will be lost if they don't turn it around and it forces the NFL to cancel it. If it doesn't work, i'm glad Andrew went before it was shelved.