Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts own the 6th seed in the AFC [Merge]

Golfr

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would you have thought that Miami and Indy would be a crucial game going into the season?

7 games in last year both Indy and Miami were 0-7. Next week they'll meet with both teams being 4-3. It's been that kind of season.

I'd rather wait a few more weeks before playing the pats...Have to admit, I had this as a loss for the sole fact it was a road game. We will see.

Definitely a confidence booster getting a road win after two bad road losses against Chi and NY. Hope they just continue to play hard and progress.

Why I try to avoid early excitement....zW7Ef.gif

AhahahahahahahahabahahahhabaahhahahaahahabahhaahabahahahahahahahAhahahahahahahahabahahahhabaahhahahaahahabahhaahabahahahahahahahAhahahahahahahahabahahahhabaahhahahaahahabahhaahabahahahahahahahAhahahahahahahahabahahahhabaahhahahaahahabahhaahabahahahahahahahAhahahahahahahahabahahahhabaahhahahaahahabahhaahabahahahahahahahAhahahahahahahahabahahahhabaahhahahaahahabahhaahabahahahahahahahAhahahahahahahahabahahahhabaahhahahaahahabahhaahabahahahahahahah

That is flipping hilarious.....

Not trying to offend anyone but you should probably pull for a match-up against the Broncos. Inconsistent defense + average playoff QB = Colts have a shot. The media would also implode for a Broncos/Colts matchup, I mean they are both horses.

tom brady is qb for the broncos?

Why I try to avoid early excitement....zW7Ef.gif

I don't know why people hold back. We as fans have the right to get darn excited if we want to. I don't know about you, but my life can use as much excitement as possible. And if they lose, oh well. But I'm going to get excited as much as I possibly can. We only live once, why hold back?

I don't know why people hold back. We as fans have the right to get darn excited if we want to. I don't know about you, but my life can use as much excitement as possible. And if they lose, oh well. But I'm going to get excited as much as I possibly can. We only live once, why hold back?

Well I did say try. haha

who else is going to win the west? the raiders? remainder of broncos schedule is pretty light...they could be fighting for a first round bye.

I fully expect them to be the Broncos are getting things figured out with Peyton and they starting to look like the team most thought they would be. With all the injuries the Ravens have it will be interesting to see if they bounce back or come back to the pack. If they come back to the pack the Broncos and Pats will have a dog fight for that other first round bye spot with the loser probably going there in the second week of the playoffs. That tie breaker the Pats have over the Broncos could be huge.

I'm thinking Denver has a first round bye. The rest of their schedule is cake, and Peyton is starting to get his feet under him. Basically, barring something really unexpected, the AFC division winners are set; Houston, Denver, Baltimore, and New England. From where I'm standing, the 2 wild cards are gonna come down to us, Miami, and Pittsburgh. Maybe Houston will be nice and let us win that last game so we get in.

Time to go fishing.....Dolphin fishing.

I'm thinking Denver has a first round bye. The rest of their schedule is cake, and Peyton is starting to get his feet under him. Basically, barring something really unexpected, the AFC division winners are set; Houston, Denver, Baltimore, and New England. From where I'm standing, the 2 wild cards are gonna come down to us, Miami, and Pittsburgh. Maybe Houston will be nice and let us win that last game so we get in.

Time to go fishing.....Dolphin fishing.

Yeah but I don't see New England or Houston losing much the rest of the way either baring a major injury. That's the problem for Denver both those teams own head-to-head tie breaks with both of them. Also let's see if the Ravens can rebound for last week and the Broncos are already a game behind them. I would agree the byes are going to be a fight between those four teams. With the everyone else fighting for the two wildcard spots.

Yeah but I don't see New England or Houston losing much the rest of the way either baring a major injury. That's the problem for Denver both those teams own head-to-head tie breaks with both of them. Also let's see if the Ravens can rebound for last week and the Broncos are already a game behind them. I would agree the byes are going to be a fight between those four teams. With the everyone else fighting for the two wildcard spots.

True, but the key word is, they won't be losing much. I don't foresee Denver losing any more games, what with facing teams like Oakland, Kansas City x2, San Diego, Cleveland, etc....the only team that could stay with them is Baltimore and we all know how badly Peyton has owned them when he was here. Pats play the Texans later this year so that right there is a loss for one of them.

For the WC, I really don't see any of the other 3-4 teams making much of a push. Cinci, Buffalo, Oakland, SD......lol at their prospects. Our head-to-head with Miami might be the difference, but they appear to have a slightly harder schedule.