Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bold Statement Vs Packers

HtownColt

Linkenbach will have a breakout game at guard and bolster the run game, he will have people saying we shouldve started him at LG to begin with when Reitz went down. and Brown will have 70yrds rushing to the left side alone 113yrds 1td and 4 rec for 46yrds 1td for the game and a win.

thats my bold statement for the game, what's yours?

Linkenbach will have a breakout game at guard and bolster the run game, he will have people saying we shouldve started him at LG to begin with when Reitz went down. and Brown will have 70yrds rushing to the left side alone 113yrds 1td and 4 rec for 46yrds 1td for the game and a win.

That's bold HC......and Link thanks you

My bold statement....??

400 yards passing from Andrew Luck....I'm not saying we'll win...

but I can see a scenario where we get in a shootut.....Lots of kickoffs and touchbacks.

We start from the 20....a lot

Luck hits some big ones down the field.....maybe a shortie to Brown that he breaks downtown

...400 yards passing. You heard it here first!!!!

My bold statements..(I have 2)

1.Andrew Luck will throw for more yards and TD's than Aaron Rodgers

(only because Benson will be doing a lot of the work this week as the Pack tries to establish more of a running game)

2. T.Y. Hilton goes for 120+ yards and 2 TD's and gets a 3rd TD on a long punt return.

Just curious, HTown....

But would you like to share WHY you made the prediction you made? What makes you think Link will have his big breakout game this week?

Again, just curious....

ironically i read a story earlier today that said GB's weakest point in rushing defense was to the offensive left side (wouldnt think that with Mathews over there) and browns biggest runs have come from the left side. so maybe it wont be so bold. alot of people are already giving this game a loss and it should be but i believe this is a trap game for GB. colts have had 2 weeks to prepare, luck is improving every game.

MY BOLD STATEMENT: Colts win 23-21 in the final seconds thanks to Luck driving us back down the field for another potential GW field goal.

Just curious, HTown....

But would you like to share WHY you made the prediction you made? What makes you think Link will have his big breakout game this week?

Again, just curious....

there was a story i read earlier this morning, or maybe i heard it on the NFL Network....they said the packers left side of the defense is gets the most yards ran on, and the colts ironically pick up more yards running to the left side on defenses lol. just alittle fun fact is all. not saying that what he is saying will ACTUALLY happen. but who knows, its why they play right? lol

The second Clay Matthews goes inside against Link is when the Colts pass pro begins to die...

But, Im not trying to be a downer and it is a bold prediction.

Mine is, the Colts make this a close game (lose by 6 points or fewer).

Just curious, HTown....

Again, just curious....

Because Linkenbach is good at the point of attack and I always felt he would do better in the inside at guard rather than facing speed rushers on the outside which is what he struggles with

The Packers are not giant killers. They can be beat, they are soft on the back end, no I'm not talking about Clay Matthews or Woodson. If the Colts line just give Luck some time the Colts will win. Yes I said the Colts will win, the Packers cant match all of the Colts receivers. Furthermore all of these ESPN commentators say Rodgers can make plays on the run this is true, but he does not like to be hit. Rodgers is like Peyton is if you get him moving and hit him it will take him sometime to get on track. That is what the Colts D line need to do get rodgers on his horse and watch the mistake happen. I believe the Colts back end can match up with the Packers receivers, Nelson can straight the field and Finley is good in the seam but I believe our LBers have enough speed to keep up with finley. This a game when the Colts LBers will have to step up. I predict the Colts are going to beat the Packers