Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Schefter: Colts To Take Luck [Merge]

FightLikeSin

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam Schefter is usually right, no surprise here obviously but it was a bit relieving to see it.

I still won't be 100% convinced till next thursday when his name is called "With the first pick of the 2012 Nfl Draft, The Indianapolis Colts pick Quarterback, Stanford, Andrew Luck"

Let the Luck Era begin.

I'm pleased if this is true but let's wait and see if Jim tweets a denial to the story and tell Adam his sources are incorrect. Then it starts all over again. Jim doesn't like anyone stealing his thunder...trust me. I expect Jim will be tweeting anytime now...let's see...it's 10:32 A.M.

I'm pleased if this is true but let's wait and see if Jim tweets a denial to the story and tell Adam his sources are incorrect. Then it starts all over again. Jim doesn't like anyone stealing his thunder...trust me. I expect Jim will be tweeting anytime now...let's see...it's 10:32 A.M.

Even if he does Tweet to deny it. I think they will still pick Luck! Its the worst kept secret ever.

No surprise. Knew he would be ours since last year. Only thing that was going to stop us from drafting Luck was if he messed up at any workouts or injured himself...he didn't do either. Welcome to the Colts Luck. It's ironic how his last name is Luck and our logo is a horseshoe (destined to be a Colt?). Like Kiper said on ESPN just now, this year he just needs to focus on adjusting to the NFL. We have a lot of holes that will not be filled in one year, maybe by next with the cap space.