Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CR91

the colts will be 10-6 like I predicted

51 posts in this topic

colts win vs bills, titans, chiefs, and home vs texans

colts lose vs lions, and vs texans

we can compete with the bills offense and their defense has holes

titans will be a tough game. no gimme by any means but a game we should win

losing to the chiefs is not an option. I always felt to be a great team, you have to beat the ones you should and compete with the ones you shouldn't.

texans just cant beat us in indy. if they couldnt do it with danny o at qb their not doing it with luck under center. not to mention the home game is the second run at the texans so luck will have plenty of film to understand what he needs to do to beat them.

lions offense is starting to click and theres is no one on our defense thats gonna slow down megatron

we have struggled in houston for the last couple of years even with peyton.

10-6 wild card in the playoffs. lets get it done colts. CHUCKSTRONG. COLTSTRONG

titans will be a tough game. no gimme, but any means but a game we should win

losing to the chiefs is not an option. I always felt to be a great team, you have to beat the ones you should and compete with the ones you shouldn't.

texans just cant beat us in indy. if they couldnt do it with danny o at qb their not doing it with luck under center

lions offense is starting to click and theres is no one on our defense thats gonna slow down megatron

I'm still sticking with my 7-9 or 9-7. Nothing more, Nothing less Prediction

I've come too far to give up now

Don't know if this has been Discussed or anything, & didn't feel it was necessary to make a NEW Topic about it, but here it goes

Mike Chappell@mchappell51

For those keeping score at home, 7 defenders now fined $97,500 for illegal hits to #colts Andrew Luck. Guess NFL figures No. 12 can take it.

I hope we don't go 1-4 for the rest of the season and get 7-9.

I gave up on my 5-11 prediction awhile ago haha

1 person likes this

And I keep pointing out that 8-8 is more...and less. Geez, no wonder this country is falling so far behind in math skills.

2 people like this

Don't know if this has been Discussed or anything, & didn't feel it was necessary to make a NEW Topic about it, but here it goes

For those keeping score at home, 7 defenders now fined $97,500 for illegal hits to #colts Andrew Luck. Guess NFL figures No. 12 can take it.

andrew is one tough guy

It needs to be pointed out to the refs before the game. This is getting ridiculous. He and RG3 are the future faces of the NFL. The refs can't let those cheap hits continue. And that should go for any player.

And I keep pointing out that 8-8 is more...and less. Geez, no wonder this country is falling so far behind in math skills.

I hope we don't go 1-4 for the rest of the season and get 7-9.

I gave up on my 5-11 prediction awhile ago haha

I know that 8-8 is. Which is why I'll have a Temper Tantrum if we do go 8-8.

But I just like the Prediction, it has a nice ring to it lol

And 5-11 nobody? where's your confidence lol

andrew is one tough guy

It needs to be pointed out to the refs before the game. This is getting ridiculous. He and RG3 are the future faces of the NFL. The refs can't let those cheap hits continue. And that should go for any player.

You know what you can do with $97,000? lol

But they do need to step up on this Safety thing. And we might have to go back to wearing Cups if Suh starts a Trend of what he did to Schuab smh

in this economy nothing

The only reason so many people were fined because Arians keeps sending film into the NFL, and complaining to them. There was an article on NFL or ESPN about it.

I don't know guys I think 9-7 at best is more likely. Only for sure win is Chiefs IMO

I don't know guys I think 9-7 at best is more likely. Only for sure win is Chiefs IMO

think positive :thmup:

I know that 8-8 is. Which is why I'll have a Temper Tantrum if we do go 8-8.

But I just like the Prediction, it has a nice ring to it lol

And 5-11 nobody? where's your confidence lol

I too thought we'd be (the best looking) 5-11 team. Before the season, we got all new coaches, implement a new D scheme where few players fit, a rookie QB with horrid O-line. It was tough to pick 5 at that point, seeing this team is only slightly better than the one Peyton had in 1998. I'm glad I was wrong.

But they do need to step up on this Safety thing. And we might have to go back to wearing Cups if Suh starts a Trend of what he did to Schuab smh

97,000 is not a lot of money to guys who make 10 mil a year. if they see luck running there still gonna hit him and maybe harder.

97,000 is not a lot of money to guys who make 10 mil a year. if they see luck running there still gonna hit him and maybe harder.

im pretty sure peyton whips his butt with 97000 dollars haha

Wrong again!!! 10-6 is what they'll finish and I predicted it after training camp.

texans just cant beat us in indy. if they couldnt do it with danny o at qb their not doing it with luck under center. not to mention the home game is the second run at the texans so luck will have plenty of film to understand what he needs to do to beat them.

I think we beat:

Tenn

Detroit

Buffalo

KC

Lose:

Houston (2x)

i dont see us beating houston at home. yeah last year we did with orlov. BUT we also were not in a different defensive scheme. and the texans were playing with a banged up Andre Johnson actually he wasnt even a factor in the game. so they were relying on their heavy run game, on top of a passing game without their biggest weapon. that offense healthy will dismantle our team this year. then again the last two weeks the texans have been pushed to OT against both Jacksonville and Detroit.

I think we go 13 - 3. NFL helps us and takes away Jags last second touchdown in the first game, because nobody should ever allow the Jags an 80 yard pass to win a game. ;)

I hope we go 9-7, I don't think these upcoming games are as easy wins as many here believe them to be.

1 person likes this

I think we go 13 - 3. NFL helps us and takes away Jags last second touchdown in the first game, because nobody should ever allow the Jags an 80 yard pass to win a game. ;)

I hope we go 9-7, I don't think these upcoming games are as easy wins as many here believe them to be.

texans did haha

Agreed. No game is going to be easy. I'm only thinking about winning one game right now.

We're all allowed to not take it "one game at a time", I just hope the young guys on the team do. It'll be interesting, be sure to tune in!

Jumping in late just to reinforce what others have said. $97K for 7 players is about $14K apiece. That is pocket change, or a dinner, or a couple first class air tickets, or an earring, ... to them.

If the NFL wants to get their attention, the NFL better try a lot harder.....

And, if the NFL wants to convince me they really care about player safety, they need to try a lot harder ... e.g. if Suh is suspended for the season or banned, I'll start to believe.

Start the individual fines around $50K, then escalate them for repeat offenses - maybe 50, 75, 100, 125, 200, expulsion ....

Agree I think we go 10-6 and agree with the games you said.

I think we beat the Bills, Titans, Chiefs, & Texans at home. Loses to Texans on the road & Lions on the road.

The only reason so many people were fined because Arians keeps sending film into the NFL, and complaining to them. There was an article on NFL or ESPN about it.

yes, i hear that arians has a ton of pull in league circles #sarcasm

most have been in the pocket...all but one i think. the linemen need to go little kyle turley on someone.

Jumping in late just to reinforce what others have said. $97K for 7 players is about $14K apiece. That is pocket change, or a dinner, or a couple first class air tickets, or an earring, ... to them.

If the NFL wants to get their attention, the NFL better try a lot harder.....

And, if the NFL wants to convince me they really care about player safety, they need to try a lot harder ... e.g. if Suh is suspended for the season or banned, I'll start to believe.

Start the individual fines around $50K, then escalate them for repeat offenses - maybe 50, 75, 100, 125, 200, expulsion ....

haha, the NFL doesn't Care. The Bounty Program... Vilma & co. are playing right now & Sean Payton got to go to a Saints Game. They don't care, all they care about is the Money

There has only been 3 games so far that I did not think we would win. Packers, bears and pats. We won 1 of those but it was not expected. Going forward, it kind of feels like we are supposed to hang with all of them...so, I think we finish strong. We are playoff bound I think.

9-7 I dont think we pull it out at Arrowhead, I think we win 1 vs Houston, Bills and Titans to bring us to 9 wins with KC being a close loss 7 or less

Personally, I wouldn't start patting yourself on the back until, you know, they actually get to 10-6. Right now, that is nothing close to assured.