Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Count On Loosing This Sunday

dudeman

Terrible draft F-

Grigson doesn't deserve to be a GM and Irsay needs to GDIAF.

Well, guess it's time for the paper bags while we root for those Pacer thugs.

The people of Indy paid for a stadium for a WINNING team not Irsay's personal playground.

Fail thread! Fail alert DING DING DING DING!

catfailogifsoupcom.gif

If you think the Pacers are thugs why don't you go back to watching Ron Artest for the Lakers.

Too early to hate dudeman, or dudeness … Duder … or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing.

I just want to understand this, sir. Every time a rug is micturated upon in this fair city, I have to compensate the owner?

Terrible draft F-

The people of Indy paid for a stadium for a WINNING team not Irsay's personal playground.

chicken-little1.jpg

-omg- :whiteflag: Time out folks, this getting way out of control again. I am confused by some of the later picks in the draft, but willing to see how it all sorts out and works. Colts fan no matter what, but people not happy with draft can freely say so without this becoming a personal battle between us. :offtopic: . Sorry couldn't find a ref for a timeout. :grouphug: big group hug

I'm going to give you the "benefit of the doubt" that you were "trying" to be amusing, but I have to believe you thought you were insulting me.

Not insulting you at all. Reddit loves traffic. I did well if I just sent another user its way.

A lot of people have tried to be optimistic, but feel that is the final straw. There was teh option of keeping Manning tradiing down for massive picks, grabbing Richardson, beefing the OL and having our defense completely revamped by a new coaching staff.

Instead we replaced the greatest passing of all time with NE's offense on a budget and told to pony up teh same price for tix while being patient for an unknown amount of years.

and the worse, having each and every * move tweeted by our egomaniac owner. Wow Fleener was there? DUH cuz Upshaw was teh pick >.

Not insulting you at all. Reddit loves traffic. I did well if I just sent another user its way.

I have to say, I was quite puzzled by the remark as well. I even looked it up and was even more confused afterward. Good to clear that up though.

Terrible draft F-

19623500.jpg

19623695.jpg

I can make alot more of these just off this post alone.

I was fine with trading Freeney but the thought also hurt. After losing Peyton I feel like we almost HAD to keep a few veterans this year that we all love.

We get to keep some.

There is more veteran leadership on this team then we think.

Besides, I like rushing the passer.....;)