Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vikings predictions

danlhart87

Vikings 27 Colts 20

Sooner or later, the floodgates will open if the offense keeps putting the D back on the field and AR hasn’t shown me enough football acumen right now 

But he has shown he can be a wild card tease to keep it a 1 score game 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Colts have a good chance. Our OL has been pretty good this year because of the play of the tackles. LT Darrisaw is now out for the year. We have played with the same starting OL all year until now.

I will say, our biggest need today was to slow down Mixon and stop Nico. 

And we did neither. 

Jefferson is still one of the top WRs of the league.

Aaron Jones should find some success as we aren’t good against the run. 

I can’t see us stopping Jefferson and Jones from getting the Vikes to at least 20 points. 

The Colts will need to score a lot. 

• Like 1

I think our defense will be fine as long as long as they are not on the field for a majority of the game.  We all know this game hinges on Shane and how he will game plan AR and the offense.  Right now I don’t think many of us are confident in what he is going to do.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Solid84 said:

No chance we're winning this.

Agreed. I honestly would be happy just to see us score in the double digits in this game. Then maybe the blowout won’t feel so bad lol. Also hoping Matt Gay can make all of his kicks. These would both be (very) small victories that would make me sort of, halfway, kind of smile. Lol

Saints And Sinners Smile GIF by Bounce

12 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Colts have a good chance. Our OL has been pretty good this year because of the play of the tackles. LT Darrisaw is now out for the year. We have played with the same starting OL all year until now.

Brian Flores is going to make Richardson look terrible. The way he schemes up against QBs is beautiful. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I can’t see us stopping Jefferson and Jones from getting the Vikes to at least 20 points. 

Without Darrisaw, Darnold may be running for his life. I'm not sure that we have a capable backup. You may be right about Jones.

The Colts have a good record against the Vikings, that last game notwithstanding.

29 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Brian Flores is a nightmare to scheme against. Just ask Kyle Shanahan and CJ Stroud 

I am more scared of the Lions whose OL combined with Bradley’s rushing 4 concepts will have us behind 2 TDs in no time. It would be like Peyton’s MVP season where Dungy pulled the starters in the 4th on Thanksgiving vs the Lions, just roles reversed.

But if our OL and run game don’t show up we’re in deep doo doo.

47 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Brian Flores is going to make Richardson look terrible. The way he schemes up against QBs is beautiful. 

He already looks terrible 

21 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I am more scared of the Lions whose OL combined with Bradley’s rushing 4 concepts will have us behind 2 TDs in no time. It would be like Peyton’s MVP season where Dungy pulled the starters in the 4th on Thanksgiving vs the Lions, just roles reversed.

But if our OL and run game don’t show up we’re in deep doo doo.

Lions may drop 70 on us

This game will probably be laughable - all our worst traits will get extra-exposed.  Only hope to win is timely turnovers and defense playing lights-out.  Defense has been better so the second part is more likely than the first part, but still unrealistic.

JT will rush for 100

We have 1 of the fastest QB's in the league and he wont run for 20 yards sunday night...

We'll throw 35 times completing 13 times.

Somehow we'll still be in the game towards the end. But we'll lose. 

I'm gonna go put in my vacation now for the 4th... i dont wanna hear the office talk

11 hours ago, RollerColt said:

I will say, our biggest need today was to slow down Mixon and stop Nico. 

And we did neither. 

Jefferson is still one of the top WRs of the league.

Aaron Jones should find some success as we aren’t good against the run. 

The Colts will need to score a lot. 

We held Nico to zero yards!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

We held Nico to zero yards!

Wait. Are you serious.

*checks stats*

Holy %... 

My bad. I've been so focused on watching Richardson's tape, I didn't even look at the defense to be honest.