Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #8, Colts @ Texans, October 27, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @Texans  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the Colts have an over-500 record (4-3), are you playing to win or to develop players?

• You play to win the game!
    • Play the young guys to develop them, even if that results in not making the playoffs.
    • Why not both? (Play young guys and play to win.)
  2. 2. JT is expected back today after being out with injury. Will he break 100 yards rushing?

3. 3. Who wins?

4. 4. Bonus Question: Would you like the Colts to be buyers or sellers before the trade deadline?

• Buyers -- we need to upgrade this team to make a playoff run
    • Sellers -- we need draft capital to continue to build this team
    • Neither -- I like this team as currently constituted.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2024 at 06:14 PM

Get AR and Steichen out of here. Bad playcalling these last few weeks and AR has no chemistry with his receivers and TEs. If nothing else Steichen should be finding creative ways to run JT to control the ball better on offense. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheNextGM said:

I’m out. 
What a swing.

Seriously, I loved AR as a prospect. But I’ve seen enough. 

He’s not Josh Allen.

Have you listened to him talk? He’s dumb and that’s bad for the leader of the team.

Can Steichen not sense when he needs to reel his darn QB in? We should have just ran a few times and took it into the half! You don't want this guy throwing and throwing and throwing for God's sake! He's done a poor job taking pressure off the man. Dang it!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I think Shane is tsking what they are giving. The big plays r there. Just not connecting.

Colts are not a big play team in passing. Hand the damn ball off to the best RB in the league. 

Just now, csmopar said:

No. We ride this out. W/L doesn’t matter. Not this year. We ride this out

Say what you want.   Not being accurate you can fix.  Making unbelievably bad decision and completely two passes in a half and a coach too dumb to understand the situation you can’t.  Curtis Painter and Scott Tolizen was better than this.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

That was on Shane. Take a knee 

I actually wanted the offense to go for it on that drive.  They wasted a lot of time on the first play though

That was a straight up terrible throw too, you are reaching hard to never blame AR for anything.  

• Like 1

Just now, BProland85 said:

Get AR and Steichen out of here. Bad playcalling these last few weeks and AR has no chemistry with his receivers and TEs. If nothing else Steichen should be finding creative ways to run JT to control the ball better on offense. 

I don’t blame playcalling, it’s bad QBing. We know Steichen can call plays he did it last year and with Flacco. AR just is to inaccurate that and like the int, late on release the play doesn’t matter. 

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Some of you ghgs aren’t smart. That was on Shane 

No it wasn’t.

that was an extremely poor throw. If you have a QB who can’t throw that, you have no QB!

Honestly, cutting him would be the best option for this franchise. You don’t need to see any more. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1