Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #8, Colts @ Texans, October 27, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @Texans  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the Colts have an over-500 record (4-3), are you playing to win or to develop players?

• You play to win the game!
    • Play the young guys to develop them, even if that results in not making the playoffs.
    • Why not both? (Play young guys and play to win.)
  2. 2. JT is expected back today after being out with injury. Will he break 100 yards rushing?

3. 3. Who wins?

4. 4. Bonus Question: Would you like the Colts to be buyers or sellers before the trade deadline?

• Buyers -- we need to upgrade this team to make a playoff run
    • Sellers -- we need draft capital to continue to build this team
    • Neither -- I like this team as currently constituted.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2024 at 06:14 PM

1 minute ago, smittywerb said:

I am so happy people are seeing what I’ve been saying all year.  Shane is turning into Frank Reich 2.0 lol

Been thinking this since last year. Got raked through the coals for it, yet here we are. The “QB whisperer” not looking the part. Hopefully he turns it around.

• Like 1

Just now, HOZER said:

Been thinking this since last year. Got raked through the coals for it, yet here we are. The “QB whisperer” not looking the part. Hopefully he turns it around.

Even with Minshew we didn’t launch it this much.  I’m happy with the development of ar so far.  I am unhappy with the playcalling.  It’s absurd and shocking how much he’s regressed since last year

• Like 1

I mean, wow, both teams are sort of both bad today!  What is wrong, AR just can't figure out what to do with the ball!  Isn't the coach telling him?  I think I'd rather see him run with the ball and get a first down.  He's so off in the direction of his throws........and Hello!  Why not use JT?? Uhhhhhhhhhh! 😨🙈

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HOZER said:

The game is not showing by me. I know you are at the stafium. Who is impressing you?

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

So Steichen only has two plays in his play book. Throw deep and run up the gut. This is awful 

100% what a joke. Get the first downs for gods sake

• Like 1