Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 NFL Draft Day 2 (Rounds 2 & 3) Discussion Thread ****NO SPOILERS****

34 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

I don't think he's on our board. With how he's fallen the rumoured issues have to be true and I don't think Ballard wants that.

You were saying??? :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

You were saying??? :) 

Apparently a load of nonsense, lol. 😂

Happy with this pick though! Guess the Colts will assign a guy to keep him mindful of that diabetes 24/7.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

You tell me, you are obviously an expert in the history of late round colts picks acquired by trading back......

I get the philosophy, but obviously it hasn’t worked out for the Colt.

2 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Happy with this pick though! Guess the Colts will assign a guy to keep him mindful of that diabetes.

They will get tips from Mark Andrews and others that manage it while playing at a high level 

Getting a mid first round talent at No.52, won’t argue with that

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

Happy with this pick though! Guess the Colts will assign a guy to keep him mindful of that diabetes.

Reggie Wayne, will just keep a snickers in his pocket lol

• Like 7

yay drafting a position of need!  need a CB somehow... or just re-sign Gilmore for a year and wait until next year or something.

Def need some FA pickups, which Ballard generally sucks at.

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

AD Mitchell at 52. I think this could be about as good as it gets, if they can help him manage that diabetes.

I think we do have a great WR room and a phenominal player development team with David Thornton that could help keep him on the right track. From a film perspective, I absolutely love what I see.

• Like 4

We sure Ballard is making these picks lol?? Two guys with concerns. Love it but not typical of Ballard. I think he knows he needs  play makers and is swinging for the  fences. Like it. Whether Ballard makes it into next year. He is sure making it interesting lol.

• Like 2

The Colts have knocked this draft out of the park so far! Best defender in the draft and a 1st round WR at pick 52.

2 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

Reggie Wayne, will just keep a snickers in his pocket lol

"You're not you when you're hungry eat a snickers" 😂

• Like 8