2023 Game #15: Colts @ Falcons, Sunday, December 24th, 1PM EST

NFLfan

Colts @ Falcons  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Falcons
    • The game will end in a tie.
  2. 2. Taylor returns to play after having been injured a few games ago. Does he break 100 yards rushing?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/24/2023 at 09:43 PM

Just now, chickenMan said:

That was a ridiculously bad play call by Shane. RB draw up the gut with Sermon?!

Different back...same play.

Don't know what is up with SS today, but he is just plain bad today.  Major reason we're losing.

Can't rally the troops and bad play calling.

• Like 1

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Yep. Steichen is a conservative play caller with Minshew. Absolutely makes the offense insufferable to watch.

Outside Downs, there’s not many guys that separate on a dime and staying ahead on downs is what we have to hope for. Not this game 

Well positives is that the Colts are getting the help they need in the wild card race (pending Broncos game) and if you were going to lose one of the last three this was the one to lose.

Just now, Smoke317 said:

Minshew not delivering the ball on time. He’s not trusting that first read. 

Because his first read isn’t open.

7 minutes ago, w87r said:

Colts will most likely stay in the 7 spot this week, even with this loss.(if we don't come back and win)

Have to go look, but think they should with Texans losing.

I think you are right because we own the tiebreaker over the Steelers and Texans who own it over the Bengals, so if the Colts, Steelers, Texans and Bengals are all 8-7. Colts get the tiebreaker due to common opponent wins and Conference record. Bengals beating us head to head goes out the window because of the 4-way tie.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, bluephantom87 said:

This is why I wanted Ridder to play... I knew Heinicke would provide the spark because he plays like the retired Fitzpatrick and the Colts have a habit of making backup qbs look like HOFs. Pittman being out REALLY hurt the passing game. This is the game in which Pierce SHOULD be our Tee Higgins as a high draft pick!! Our receiver room needs a couple more EXPLOSIVE ones....

With our offense seemingly in a coma, I'm  not sure the results would be all that different even with Ridder in the game, with the exception of Heinicke's veteran savvy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

Minshew not delivering the ball on time. He’s not trusting that first read. 

I've noticed that. It looks like he's off timing, then has tried to fire it in to make up for it, but the WR isn't ready for the pass when it's getting there. All in line with him panicking when there's no pressure.