Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Game #12 Colts at Titans, Sunday, December 3rd, 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

Colts at Titans   

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/2023 at 06:15 PM

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

Colts may have screwed up the QB pick 

A lot of guys are going to look real good playing against whatever coverage Bradley is running back there today.

The linebackers are keying on stopping Henry and Titans are taking full advantage with play action deep shots on early downs.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• AR will be fine. Give him some time to gain some confidence and clean up his mechanics a bit. 
    • A few things in response....   I agree they needed a first down to ice the game.  I literally said that.  My point was IF THEY DID NOT DO THAT....would you rather have the Bears (again assuming the Colts did not get a first down)  with the ball on their own 40 yard line with 10 seconds to go or their own 25-30 with 45 seconds to go.  To me this is a no brainer.  The ball on the 40 with 10 seconds left.  They needed a TD.  Not a FG.   Field position meant almost nothing.    Secondly, I literally said Gould should be able to return the ball between the 15-25 yard line and then slide down.  Here is what I said... "there is no question that Gould should have taken the ball to the 15-25 yard line and slid down."  Could be the 15.  Could be the 25.  Again because they needed a TD it really didn't matter.  An extra 10-15 yards of field position in the Colts favor is not worth an extra 35 seconds for the Bears.   That is simple math.    Third.....your math is wrong.     First down for the Colts at 1:55 after the run out of the endzone.  Run the ball.  Bears call timeout at 1:49.   Second down run the ball to 1:41, play clock starts there and then hike the ball at 1:06 and run the ball again.   Third  down.  Run the ball.  Play clock starts at .57.   Run the ball.  Play clock starts around .50.   Run the clock down to .15.  Call timeout.   Punt.  Play clock stops around .10 or so.  This is pure math.    So I have to ask....what is your logic and reasoning about that the clock being stopped at 30 seconds and the Bears getting the ball?  You just added on 20 seconds for no reason that I can see.  Please explain because it makes no sense at all.  Strictly talking about logic and math here.  Not feelings.    Fourth...I totally agree the confusion at the end  may have played a part in the Colts not doing the right thing there.  But again, that is on the Colts coaching staff and their incompetence.    They are paid $millions to figure stuff like that out.  If I can do it watching on TV in that second, how can the Colts coaching staff not do this with 30 people paid to do this?   Make that make sense. 
    • I cannot say anything bad about the guy. He is a huge philanthropist. And a genuine one. My nephew attended his alma mater. He has done so much for people. I am a big fan of Arthur Blank.
    • It seems like the Colts play the Steelers every year, no?
    • Thursday, Sept. 26 Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants, 8:15 p.m. ET    Sunday, Sept. 29 New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons, 1 p.m. ET  Cincinnati Bengals at Carolina Panthers, 1 p.m. ET Los Angeles Rams at Chicago Bears, 1 p.m. ET  Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers, 1 p.m. ET Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans, 1 p.m. ET Pittsburgh Steelers at Indianapolis Colts, 1 p.m. ET Denver Broncos at New York Jets, 1 p.m. ET  Philadelphia Eagles at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1 p.m. ET    Washington Commanders at Arizona Cardinals, 4:05 p.m. ET New England Patriots at San Francisco 49ers, 4:05 p.m. ET Kansas City Chiefs at Los Angeles Chargers, 4:25 p.m. ET Cleveland Browns at Las Vegas Raiders, 4:25 p.m. ET   Sunday Night Football, Sept. 29 Buffalo Bills at Baltimore Ravens, 8:20 p.m. ET (NBC)   Monday, Sept. 30 Tennessee Titans at Miami Dolphins, 7:30 p.m. ET Seattle Seahawks at Detroit Lions, 8:15 p.m. ET   
  • Members